Kinetic Bolt, Spellslinger and Other Wand Improvements

POG
"
They have a 0.5 second cooldown and gain cooldown recovery speed as the gem gains levels, so you don't need to push your attack speed too high to get the most out of the support.

Stop trying to trick people into thinking high-attack-speed builds aren't cool
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
Commoble wrote:
"
They have a 0.5 second cooldown and gain cooldown recovery speed as the gem gains levels, so you don't need to push your attack speed too high to get the most out of the support.

Stop trying to trick people into thinking high-attack-speed builds aren't cool

It's more about people wanting to build this like a legacy poet's pen build when you had to get good attack speed to be able to consistently deal dmg not saying attack speed builds aren't cool
wanders are back
dammit, I was planning on starting as a TR-CA Trickster but this looks amazing
neat
Question on this:

"
Spellslinger also provides a unique effect to supported spells: Your wand's base damage is added to the damage of the spell. Base damage includes all local added and increased damage modifiers, making attack wands powerful when you're focussed on Spellslinging.

This has the singular "wand's".

Should this be "wands'" or does it not support dual wielding?
Le Toucan Will Return
I don't know about you guys but this is amazing, no more having like 4 different cast when damage taken setups or having to use a brand to curse the boss before using your actual skills. The lightning warp demo also makes it look so much better. The new unencumbered thing with no gloves means you can go around teleporting and punching the shit out of mobs, I LOVE IT!
I find the diamond pattern of kinetic bolt oddly appealing. I'll have to try it...with no build plan and have an unviable build when I hit maps. But what the hell, at least the attacks will look cool.
Are we all just ignoring the fact that this allows for a combination of what is essentially crown of eyes and FUCKMOTHERING INDIGON???
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info