[3.10] Tanky Animate Weapon Guardian [SSF][HC?]

Thus far, leveling has been a breeze. High damage. Takes some getting used to playing AW, but it seems strong.
im doing more tanky build 1h+shield

https://pastebin.com/dXUutcUa

but im worry AW will die so fast in Red Maps
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 14, 2020, 3:45:05 PM
My weapons are getting killed really fast, any tips?
"
Hopeless91 wrote:

Pick up Sacrifice just above Templar starting area.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
Hopeless91 wrote:

Pick up Sacrifice just above Templar starting area.

League mechanic doesn't care about it, my summoms getting killed even with Sacrifice

Maybe with higher lvl gems it would be more survivable, but i doubt it, need another solution
Last edited by PrepareForBattle on Mar 15, 2020, 4:27:21 AM
No higher gem levels doesn't help too. This build is not really playable in the actual league imo, going to reroll.
Based on what I've been experiencing past act 5 with this build, I'm guessing it can't map at all without a cluster jewel that has blessed rebirth.

It's pretty easy to get stuck in a loop of resummoning minions that just die instantly.
"
Kiritis wrote:
Based on what I've been experiencing past act 5 with this build, I'm guessing it can't map at all without a cluster jewel that has blessed rebirth.

It's pretty easy to get stuck in a loop of resummoning minions that just die instantly.

This appears to be my experience as well.

What is your plan moving forward?
"
Hachaturan wrote:
What is your plan moving forward?

My own plan is to chill with Delirium due to the damage, and to experiment with another build I'm having fun with.
In the final act now, some thoughts:

- Offensively, Bladefall + AW is pretty fun and feels strong
- The zombies are effectively useless so I quickly replaced them with herald of purity. Might as well do a little damage
- I felt like I was lacking some survivability so I added CWDT+Steelskin. Start of A10 I have 8 deaths so far. Since I'm not a good player by any means I see this as a big positive
- Animated weapons die really quickly. Especially in boss fights there is the risk of becoming completely disabled. The A9 Chavronne fight was an example of that where they would get zapped almost instantly. For now I have a +x% minion health modifier from an essence that helps a bit but if I'm gonna progress I'll need something more. Maybe swap in a minion health support or try to pick up minion health nodes in the tree

All in all when you're flowing you're really flowing, but survivability of the weapons means I don't think I'll be able to map with this character.
Last edited by spongeroberto on Mar 15, 2020, 10:51:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info