[3.10] Tanky Animate Weapon Guardian [SSF][HC?]

"
silenoz66 wrote:
only thing i see missing so far is Fortify.. whats your plans about this?

I thought about it. I'm prioritizing staying at a distance over getting fortify. The fact that you need a melee hit to get it isn't a great thing for the build. 2+ gems is also a negative. I think we have enough survivability without it.
Just a heads up, Harmony of Purpose does not work for minions.
The node states "Party Members" and that is only players.
This is similar to how the Conduit node is worded.
"Allies" on the other hand, will include minions aswell as Party Members.
Also thinking of playing Animate Weapon guardian in SSF this league, will depend a lot on the numbers they provide with patch notes, as they mentioned that the weapon summoned would be similar to Glass Shank, but with additional scaling.
IGN's:
SuperZluurp
"
Fredric999 wrote:
Just a heads up, Harmony of Purpose does not work for minions....

very true

Don't you "waste" a 6-link for only carrion golem ?
spectre would be a better option (slave driver etc).
OR
use carnage chieftain and blood chieftain (still spectres) that will grant frenzy and power charge to you AND all ally (this include minions this time)
"
Fredric999 wrote:
Just a heads up, Harmony of Purpose does not work for minions.
The node states "Party Members" and that is only players.
This is similar to how the Conduit node is worded.
"Allies" on the other hand, will include minions aswell as Party Members.
Also thinking of playing Animate Weapon guardian in SSF this league, will depend a lot on the numbers they provide with patch notes, as they mentioned that the weapon summoned would be similar to Glass Shank, but with additional scaling.

Dang, I knew that. I just neglected to read the node carefully enough. Will update.

We'll have more than enough damage without it I think. Bastion of Hope it is!
"
macenno wrote:
"
Fredric999 wrote:

very true

OR
use carnage chieftain and blood chieftain (still spectres) that will grant frenzy and power charge to you AND all ally (this include minions this time)

Carrion golem provides lots of damage. Might not be necessary, and spectres might be better. I generally dislike playing with Spectres though.
Hey, guys! I plan to start on SSF with such a build - https://pastebin.com/P9hKCmQ4

Offence - Charges from Spectres, Holy Relic (2 with Geoffri, but need some luck to get prof on SSF), Skitterbots, Flesh offering.

Defence - 210% life from tree, 65/50 block (65/56 with Arcane Guarding on amulet), +8% phys reduction, 15k armour w/o eqip.

I used the most common unique, which was never a problem to get on SSF - Ahn's heritage, Stone of Lazvar and Rumi. We need some dex on eqip (~70) or drop some life nodes in favor of dex.
All we need that The Bishop's Legacy prophecy - its huge boost dps.
will be build like this vibla 1h + shield ?

75% block 274% life 20k armour

http://poeurl.com/cLym
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 10, 2020, 6:28:22 PM
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
macenno wrote:
"
Fredric999 wrote:

very true

OR

Carrion golem provides lots of damage. Might not be necessary, and spectres might be better. I generally dislike playing with Spectres though.

Given the nerfs to carrion golem, I'll be updating this with Spectres.
Changed gems setup based on patch notes.
how you feel about build now that we got patch notes? is it gonna be something really powerfull?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info