[3.10] Tanky Animate Weapon Guardian [SSF][HC?]

"
Hopeless91 wrote:
Hey im just wondering do you have any other tips/tricks for leveling, i also want to play HCSSF and im using this build of yours and just wondering if theres other things i should look for that you didn't mention ?

Take it slow and steady. Don't be afraid to stop clear a few optional zones for levels and gear. Dying is the slowest way to get to maps. Cap resists ASAP and get life over damage.
Hi Lily,

Just wondering what are the benefits of using a staff over 1h/shield or wand/shield?
Hey, i'm very surprised you have only 169% life for HC, all of my HC build have at least 200%. 5k HP seem very low... i try to understand ^^
What do you think about gem setup below?

Weapon - 6 link

Animate Weapon
Impale Support
Multistrike Support
Brutality Support
Melee Physical Damage Support (we only deal physical dmg)
Empower Support (Lvl 4) or Minion Damage Support or Minion Speed Support

Chest - 6 link

Pride
Flesh and Stone
Dread Banner
Generosity
Discipline?
Enlighten Support (not sure how many auras we can fit in but we can try our best)

Helmet - 4 link

Raise Spectre
Minion Life Support
Animate Guardian (for auras such as Fortify from weapons/armors)
Blood Magic

Glove - 4 link

Bladefall
Culling Strike Support
Curse on Hit
Vulnerability

Shoe - 4 link

Raise Zombie
Meat Shield
Minion Life Support
Minion Speed Support (faster attack = more taunts, faster movement = get to enemies faster)

Rings

Phase Run & Vaal Molten Shell or Leap Slam (I enjoy Phase Run, can move "invisible")

Bone Offering might be useful for this build but then more buttons unless it's automated through Cyclone or something, but not very desirable I think?
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Hi Lily,

Just wondering what are the benefits of using a staff over 1h/shield or wand/shield?

Hi!

A staff gives us access to global modifiers for skill gems. Animate Weapon is a physical spell, giving us up to +5 global gem levels for it. The gem scales massively with gem level, thus allowing great scaling.
"
malboyoo wrote:
Hey, i'm very surprised you have only 169% life for HC, all of my HC build have at least 200%. 5k HP seem very low... i try to understand ^^

It is somewhat low, but we're making it up with curse effect reduction, armour, molten shell, block, and finally minions. I believe it'll do quite well. That said, if you want more life, go for it.
"
ExtoExta wrote:

Weapon - 6 link...

I think it looks great, though less SSF friendly. I'd still go with my setup for SSF and even in trade league to avoid having to find empower and enlighten.
"
ExtoExta wrote:
Bone Offering might be useful for this build but then more buttons unless it's automated through Cyclone or something, but not very desirable I think?

Exactly, due to our lack of proper automated casting, I've decided to not go for any of the offerings. I was originally intending to use Flesh Offering, but it didn't make the cut.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
ExtoExta wrote:

Weapon - 6 link...

I think it looks great, though less SSF friendly. I'd still go with my setup for SSF and even in trade league to avoid having to find empower and enlighten.

Cool, thanks for the feedback! I agree and I'm going with your setup at first, and then switch out to other gems as we move along. I'm focusing on SSF mainly but will try your build on Delirium trade league. I'd so SSF Delirium but friends wants to play together so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info