Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
IShaka95 wrote:
"
aka2411 wrote:

So no life flask? that's a nice idea, specially cause an unset ring with life resist minion damage and minion speed cost like 20ex^^
And for the armour? what do u suggest?

Blood of the Karuri is a life flask. I ran using that and a Mender's Wellspring cluster for a while until I could afford a immune to corrupting blood jewel. I still switch in the Mender's Wellspring for certain fights like Sirus.

I've used Belly, Skin of the Loyal, and eventually switched to a 6-Link Saqwal's Nest. IMO, Belly is excellent early on to have 6k+ life defensively against Delirium rips. Skin is very aggressive, especially with the +3 gems variant, but can be squishy unless you build extra defenses. Saqwal's Nest feels like a balance between the two, while also freeing up some stat points on the rest of my gear.

I would start with Belly and switch to either a well-rolled Skin of the Loyal with some mitigating defenses (like the Doryani Glorious Vanity, or in my case - Lethal Pride max block) or a Saqwals once you get enough currency for a well-rolled one.

"
aka2411 wrote:
"
TheWull wrote:

I personally prefer an enduring mana flask of warding. Alt spam until you get enduring, then beastcraft warding (or heat) onto it for long duration anti-curse and relatively constant mana sustain.

I find that I don't really need the flask slots beyond Blood of the Karuri, Rumi's + a Basalt/Quicksilver

How do you manage mana for hatred + skitterbot + aviant? i tried but I dont have enough mana

Saqwals gives a bit of reduced reservation. I also took the two reduced mana reservation clusters near Sovereignty instead of increased aura effect. It leaves me with just above 100 mana, which is enough to cast x2 AW per pack + the regen from my enduring flask.
Last edited by TheWull on Apr 3, 2020, 1:36:21 AM
Just dropping by to thank you for the great guide! I'm done with the league and this build got it done for me!

Here's my endgame gear, which can literally melt any boss in 3 seconds (sirus8, shaper, uber elder etc):

I went through the game content very smoothly, even with mediocre gear. To be fair, the only "harder" boss was shaper cause he kept killing my weapons early on. But with an OK gear i could kill him easily.

Thanks again for the great guide bro!
"
appetite wrote:
"
Dantuss wrote:
If your not running Arena Master spectre your missing out on a crazy DPS boost.
Also 2X Precise Commander/Vengful comamander jewels FTW.
Just sayin'

where do you go summon an arena master?

I am wondering the exact same thing. Does he spawn in all drox maps?
"
Polydorax wrote:
"
appetite wrote:
"
Dantuss wrote:
If your not running Arena Master spectre your missing out on a crazy DPS boost.
Also 2X Precise Commander/Vengful comamander jewels FTW.
Just sayin'

It steps out of the portals in Drox maps. It's a guy with a horn-like helmet, a red glowing short swort and a shield, which he bangs to cast the buff. So far I've found him in every Warlord influenced map I ran, as they usually always have the portals. So not too rare it say. It's a white mob for me mostly. Will post a little thread with a picture on reddit later, once I'm ign. It's a great buffing spectre!
I posted some related info earlier, join global 6666 for spectre sharing.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"

Yeah any drox influence map. It's a rarer spawn so just spam desecrate until it pops up.
Pretty neat little pro tip instead of second wind linked to dash in the gloves I put in Phase run and bound it to left click so I could remove my adrenaline flask for another defensive flask instead.

Another tip was while it's useful to visually see identified normal weapon drops in the filter, it's not actually mandatory to see them to animate them. I tried it at first and tried to make them really small and a dark mono color but at high tier and blight it COMPLETELY clogged up the screen to where I couldn't even see what I was fighting. Just run your normal filter and spam animate over bodies. It will catch weapons on the ground.

Overall I think I'm done with the build short of getting perfect mirror tier jewels and slightly better life on some gear.

Currently Level 94 with 873k shaper dps per weapon x 18 and that's with "minions killed recently = off and minions recently created = off" and "avian's might = off". Sirus and conqs are almost insta phased/killed. If I juice the pob to the extreme I'm at 1.1M dps in the perfect 4 second window.

The build feels just a bit slower than my impale skeleton build did last league.

My pob if anyone is interested. https://pastebin.com/jzeUdwji

"
kraken9911 wrote:
Pretty neat little pro tip instead of second wind linked to dash in the gloves I put in Phase run and bound it to left click so I could remove my adrenaline flask for another defensive flask instead.

Another tip was while it's useful to visually see identified normal weapon drops in the filter, it's not actually mandatory to see them to animate them. I tried it at first and tried to make them really small and a dark mono color but at high tier and blight it COMPLETELY clogged up the screen to where I couldn't even see what I was fighting. Just run your normal filter and spam animate over bodies. It will catch weapons on the ground.

Overall I think I'm done with the build short of getting perfect mirror tier jewels and slightly better life on some gear.

Currently Level 94 with 873k shaper dps per weapon x 18 and that's with "minions killed recently = off and minions recently created = off" and "avian's might = off". Sirus and conqs are almost insta phased/killed. If I juice the pob to the extreme I'm at 1.1M dps in the perfect 4 second window.

The build feels just a bit slower than my impale skeleton build did last league.

My pob if anyone is interested. https://pastebin.com/jzeUdwji

Thanks for posting this. I've seemed to hit a wall on my own attempt to work with this build (though I've been doing well compared to my norm). This should help. Thanks!
Does anyone know if your animated guardian can make use of chest items that have "nearby enemies are blinded"?
selling my full gear for this char, cleared all content, 13.5 mili dps, phys dps version. pm me for more info

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info