Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

craft those beasts after in like 10 prime chaotic of corrode, jagged, shuddering, metallic.

any ideas how I can add trigger socketed spell on those wands? should I use dual wands for that mod or keep using a shield? should i be looking for ways to triggering EE now since having perfect wands are hard to come by
Last edited by aka2411 on Apr 5, 2020, 5:26:56 PM
Someone using the victario's influence version?
Just got a Nice staff and i would like to play the version with auras, i don't know what's the best auras i can put in my chest:/
"
aka2411 wrote:
craft those beasts after in like 10 prime chaotic of corrode, jagged, shuddering, metallic.

any ideas how I can add trigger socketed spell on those wands? should I use dual wands for that mod or keep using a shield? should i be looking for ways to triggering EE now since having perfect wands are hard to come by

You need an open suffix slot on the wand. On top of that you would need +fire or lightning to spells as well to trigger EE using bladefall or put in a lightning/fire spell that you manually cast.
"
kraken9911 wrote:
"

where do you go summon an arena master?

I am wondering the exact same thing. Does he spawn in all drox maps?

Yeah any drox influence map. It's a rarer spawn so just spam desecrate until it pops up.

So what would be the best setup for spectres then if you use the Arena Master?
One Carnage and Host Chieftain plus the Arena Master?
"
Mavenclaw wrote:
"
kraken9911 wrote:
"

where do you go summon an arena master?

I am wondering the exact same thing. Does he spawn in all drox maps?

Yeah any drox influence map. It's a rarer spawn so just spam desecrate until it pops up.

So what would be the best setup for spectres then if you use the Arena Master?
One Carnage and Host Chieftain plus the Arena Master?

Im using 1 host 1 carnage 1 arena master, with blood magic, your minions will be at max charges most of the time

"
aka2411 wrote:

If your wands do not have added fire/lightning to spells, you can get them on a hypnotic jewel, or a shaped ring. Additionally you can craft them if you have unlock 'adds fire and lightning damage' from jun. Another option is to get the "adds lightning damage if you have not killed recently enchant on boots"

"
Dantuss wrote:
Does anyone know if your animated guardian can make use of chest items that have "nearby enemies are blinded"?

Yes, they can, my AG is currently wearing a chest with that mod
Last edited by SoundOfSilence on Apr 6, 2020, 9:57:56 AM
Hello and sorry if the question has already been asked but would it be worth it to switch one ring to Profane Proxy?
On the right slot it makes your shocking skitterbot apply the socketed curse instead (frostbite or elemental weakness)

thanks for your answer!
do you guys think it is better to go double wand for +4 level and since I can use trigger on skill for offering.

but removing the shield will reduce hp by about 600 so idk if it is worth it, trying to maxing my build here so any recommendations would be appreciated.

"
Gugusteh wrote:
Hello and sorry if the question has already been asked but would it be worth it to switch one ring to Profane Proxy?
On the right slot it makes your shocking skitterbot apply the socketed curse instead (frostbite or elemental weakness)

thanks for your answer!

I don't think its worth it. You are losing 15% more damage from shock, and also a ring slot

Get a corrupted Triad's Grip with elemental weakness on hit, so that your bladefall applies both EE and curse. If its too expensive, just buy any random gloves with the corrupted mod(usually around 1c) and let your AG wear it, he will apply the curse for you

Another way is to use a Death Bishop spectre. He cast frostbite
Last edited by SoundOfSilence on Apr 6, 2020, 1:03:56 PM
The profane proxy ring on the right ring was perfect with frostbite for leveling and pack clearing I used it more than I'd like to admit there wasn't much better while leveling and building a currency and map pool.

I've switched my build around considerably as I always do trying new things out on my own and I'm at a very happy point -- I'm extremely tanky, my minions never die no matter what I throw at them (phoenix boss the only guy who remotely made a dent in them and I wasn't prepared never fought him before in hc), crazy (200+) movespeed, fast casting unlimited mana (eldritch battery, corrupted soul) and lots of utility swaps for different situations and I'm still what I consider a fairly low budget HC minded char. I don't have the pure DPS of what most people are shooting for, but that's typically redundant overkill in most cases, where the other stuff I focus on makes the entire process far more enjoyable than shaving 5 seconds off a boss kill.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
"
Gugusteh wrote:

thanks for your answer!

I don't think its worth it. You are losing 15% more damage from shock, and also a ring slot

Get a corrupted Triad's Grip with elemental weakness on hit, so that your bladefall applies both EE and curse. If its too expensive, just buy any random gloves with the corrupted mod(usually around 1c) and let your AG wear it, he will apply the curse for you

Another way is to use a Death Bishop spectre. He cast frostbite

Alright thank you for your answer ! i'll look for that gloves!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info