Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Denirvan wrote:
Hello! I want to break the connection on the tree of skills, but I did not succeed, tell me how best to do this?

you have to connect it with the main tree first by take the +10 strength mini node near the bottom.
"Multistrike - switch this out if mana sustain is an issue"

what does that mean? mana issues for me or the minions?
my chaos resistance is 6%, is that good enough?
Last edited by appetite on Mar 30, 2020, 2:16:57 PM
Hi mann, first of all thanks for the guide..i understand that the gearing process is quite free due to the nature of the build, and u have chosen a lot of different body armour.. i was thinking about Skin of the loyal but the price drasticly increase if i search for a 2 -2 -2 kind(9ex average with +2 socketed duration)..should i wait or should i go for a G G G R R R / G G B B B R ? how much does it change?
Hi,

I had alot fun with this build.

I had one question what do u mean scaling extra crit in cluster jewels? Can you even get extra crit multi for minions?

How does EE exactly works? Is lightning damage on ring enough. Does it work like Bladefall procs EE and the minion increases cold resistance after that?
Last edited by Schattenpanda on Mar 30, 2020, 6:06:28 PM
Thank you for this guide. I've been able to push all endgame content I've tried except completing simulacrum (I went 19/20 but lost my guardian on wave 19).

I have a question about spectres that was touched on a number of pages ago but I didn't see a detailed discussion about it. I have room for a 3rd spectre and have been using a defiler for the additional frostbite curse. Is this ideal or should I switch to the spectre that decreases damage from taunted enemies? If I do that, would spreading curses through curse gloves on my animated guardian suffice? I just didn't know if the guardian would hit enough enemies for it to be worth it.

Feel free to look at my character if you have any other suggestions. I have some exalts to blow but don't know where to point them first. I have 6.7k HP, max resist, 40% chaos, but still feel a little squishy in the very very endgame stuff.

Thank you!
"
Semuy wrote:
"
12naruto wrote:
Probably the strongest build I've ever played. I've pretty much maxed out the character barring some minor stuff.
Spoiler

Hows your survivability with that setup? I havent tried 2x wands yet.

Pretty nutty, I tried to balance survivability with damage. Perma blind and taunt from abyssal jewels. 61/47 block from rumi's and bone offering. 28% phys reduction from 2 min endurance charges, bone barrier and chaos golem. Capped chaos res since delirium mobs have a good chunk of chaos damage. Bone offering is the mvp. 675 life on block when the league is full of a bunch of mobs hitting you, prevents me from dying most of the time. The Glancing Blows timeless jewel would be the last thing I would add if I wanted to push 100 to prevent the occasional death, but I'm pretty much done and am moving on to the next build, warcry cluster jewel stacking zerker.
"
FiliusManus wrote:
Thank you for this guide. I've been able to push all endgame content I've tried except completing simulacrum (I went 19/20 but lost my guardian on wave 19).

I have a question about spectres that was touched on a number of pages ago but I didn't see a detailed discussion about it. I have room for a 3rd spectre and have been using a defiler for the additional frostbite curse. Is this ideal or should I switch to the spectre that decreases damage from taunted enemies? If I do that, would spreading curses through curse gloves on my animated guardian suffice? I just didn't know if the guardian would hit enough enemies for it to be worth it.

Feel free to look at my character if you have any other suggestions. I have some exalts to blow but don't know where to point them first. I have 6.7k HP, max resist, 40% chaos, but still feel a little squishy in the very very endgame stuff.

Thank you!

I recommend trying out the arena master spectre as your 3rd. Every 10 seconds or so, it gives a 4 second buff of 40 attk/cast speed and 20 movespeed. This is especially great when starting a map since unlike the apes, it'll use the skill whenever its off cooldown without enemies nearby, and the cast speed is great when doing the initial summoning of weapons. If your goal is general survivability then the ruins hellion wouldn't be so bad as a 3rd spectre, but in my experience, it does its job too well and will often die as it taunts everything and has pretty low health scaling compared to other spectres.

I feel elemental weakness CoH gloves on the guardian is sufficient since you really only need the curse for squeezing out more dps on the boss.

For the best survivability, I will recommend bone offering because its simply nutty as so much of delirium is melee mobs coming up to smack you. Flesh offering felt really good for zooming through maps, and I simply replaced it by running aspect of the avian with Saqawal's Nest.
I am a bit different tree than the rest. I went 4 spectre host chieftan/carnage chieftan/death bishop(frostbite)/moontouched miscreant(frost bomb)

75%/52% block with rumi and 19k armor with everything procced with vaal molten shell

"
IShaka95 wrote:
Hi mann, first of all thanks for the guide..i understand that the gearing process is quite free due to the nature of the build, and u have chosen a lot of different body armour.. i was thinking about Skin of the loyal but the price drasticly increase if i search for a 2 -2 -2 kind(9ex average with +2 socketed duration)..should i wait or should i go for a G G G R R R / G G B B B R ? how much does it change?

I went for GGG RRR due to not having any choices as there was mt anything on sale.
I thing it's fine as u trade off dmg for faster mapping. I Is a kb aswell so it's fine for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info