Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

So i'm now basically done in my SSF run (basically SSF, its a private league with me and my brother whose not even at red maps). Anyway i finished Sirus 8 and I do like this build, its fun and not as brain dead as other necro builds. I'm trying to minmax some things here but i cannot for the life of me get PoB damage calcs working, I even tried the fork but nothing is adding up.

So i have some questions I want to ask, hoping someone has answers.

1. If you look at my current profile, im using a Voices for 3 aura meds giving 90% more hatred effect. This seems like a great boost to damage and double dipping on paper compared to other minion nodes, because honestly the minion clusters arent that appealing. Is this a good use of skill points or should I drop this?

2. The Baron with Animate weapons seems like a decent idea if we're using hatred, it would add a lot of damage per AW if we get like 1k strength. With double hatred affect I feel like this would be a good combo for scaling AW. I dont really want to make a new char or mess around with changing this chars tree so dynamically, but can anyone help calc that idea?

3. Defenses are still a thing im struggling with right now. I swapped to bone armor over commander of darkness since I dont REALLY need the res, just gotta fix some fire res. I'm still getting tapped super hard in 19 and 20 simulacrum, although I have completed it 3x, its just super scary. Wondering if theres much else I can do for mitigation. Any Ideas?
I'm finding it hard to clear deliriums at a good speed as well as Alva temple incursions on top of Sister Cassia blights. Somehow the damage being done by Animate Weapon is lackluster (on top of dying fairly regularly making me have to re-summon) and Host/Carnage chieftains seem to trail off at the moment (perhaps i might need to go for diff spectres?).

Granted i don't have a 6L or Triad or "minion enchants" but i was certainly expecting slightly better performance from this build.

"
Ezciel wrote:
I'm finding it hard to clear deliriums at a good speed as well as Alva temple incursions on top of Sister Cassia blights. Somehow the damage being done by Animate Weapon is lackluster (on top of dying fairly regularly making me have to re-summon) and Host/Carnage chieftains seem to trail off at the moment (perhaps i might need to go for diff spectres?).

Granted i don't have a 6L or Triad or "minion enchants" but i was certainly expecting slightly better performance from this build.

We can't see ur gear.
I think triad glove is really important and pretty cheap. (20c or less to craft ) . A skin of the loyal ist like 40c 6 L if u look for corrupted white socket one. A lot of dmg come from jewels so they are needed.
"
Phemeto wrote:
So i'm now basically done in my SSF run (basically SSF, its a private league with me and my brother whose not even at red maps). Anyway i finished Sirus 8 and I do like this build, its fun and not as brain dead as other necro builds. I'm trying to minmax some things here but i cannot for the life of me get PoB damage calcs working, I even tried the fork but nothing is adding up.

So i have some questions I want to ask, hoping someone has answers.

1. If you look at my current profile, im using a Voices for 3 aura meds giving 90% more hatred effect. This seems like a great boost to damage and double dipping on paper compared to other minion nodes, because honestly the minion clusters arent that appealing. Is this a good use of skill points or should I drop this?

2. The Baron with Animate weapons seems like a decent idea if we're using hatred, it would add a lot of damage per AW if we get like 1k strength. With double hatred affect I feel like this would be a good combo for scaling AW. I dont really want to make a new char or mess around with changing this chars tree so dynamically, but can anyone help calc that idea?

3. Defenses are still a thing im struggling with right now. I swapped to bone armor over commander of darkness since I dont REALLY need the res, just gotta fix some fire res. I'm still getting tapped super hard in 19 and 20 simulacrum, although I have completed it 3x, its just super scary. Wondering if theres much else I can do for mitigation. Any Ideas?

1. I would wait A Bit and see what they gonna nerf with voices. I honestly like some medium jewel. I like the knockback one and crit one.

2. Might be worth it if u use zombies.

3.I think it's basically for animated guardian. If u don't use it u can just go for the other .
"
Ezciel wrote:

Triad Grip is THE build-defining item. It's like you're playing a Facebreaker Cyclone build and saying "well I haven't got Facebreaker gloves yet, and the build feels lackluster..."
Hello! I watched the video and can’t understand where the character got 18 live weapons?
"
Denirvan wrote:
Hello! I watched the video and can’t understand where the character got 18 live weapons?

Level 27 Animate Weapon
"
"
Denirvan wrote:

Level 27 Animate Weapon

How did you do that?
"
Denirvan wrote:
"
"
Denirvan wrote:

Level 27 Animate Weapon

How did you do that?

+3 skin of the loyal
Lvl 21 gem
+1 dexterity gem amulet (or +2 but $$$)
+1 minion and +1 spell skill wand

Find another +1 on a second wand if only a +1 amulet

I personally run dual wands as I like the significant dps boost.

Hi I have 6.6k armour, 4k heath max res but i keep getting 1shotted. anyone can help me check out what I can improve on to survive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info