Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

İf eee dont her any more pasive points most of this gems is unworthy.
"
GGG, you need to explain.

Serious question, not all your customers are nolifer playing this game.

> says he has no time, also says other games are better and he plays them
> says he's hardcore arpg fan, also says game is too difficult
> complains anywhere he can type

toxic
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
Can anyone answer this? Does the new jewel that grants 3 additional jewel sockets allow classic jewels to be allocated in the three available slots? If so, this is by far the best choice as many others have stated you are already losing travel points and a jewel socket to continue to, from what i've seen so far, underwhelming specific skill wheels with too many points wasted to reach one notable.

To simplify, since the outer tree jewel nodes are all 3 point to allocate, a total cost of 8 points isn't bad for allocating 3 decent classic jewels where you can roll the specific stats that you need most to support maxing out your build and most likely outperform other options.
Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Feb 27, 2020, 9:37:18 AM
"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
Can anyone answer this? Does the new jewel that grants 3 additional jewel sockets allow classic jewels to be allocated in the three available slots? If so, this is by far the best choice as many others have stated you are already losing travel points and a jewel socket to continue to, from what i've seen so far, underwhelming specific skill wheels with too many points wasted to reach one notable.

Exactly my thought when I first saw the reveal. Those are probably going to be 10+ EX each minimum and not used at all for the tree building aspect. It's not like we have spectrum builds anymore, but things like golems can reap huge potential from this.

Also have to agree that the shown pieces seem to be really midiocre by themselves on top of the fact that you usually have to travel 2 non-optimal nodes to the jewel, which now contributes 0 stats and then you get 3-5 stats and perhaps a noteable. Hope the noteables are going to be REALLY powerful with fun mechanics, to atleast be Memy if not useful or min/maxer dream.
Unless you can truly customize a build with it, make something truly unique and strong, I don't see this as "THE NEXT BIG THING".

Let us say you want to make something totally different from the ground up. Can you? Will the required jewel that you need drop in act3 of the game so that you can already start modifying your build?

If not, this is more of an experiment that some will use at endgame,or others who get bored of the league and will start experimenting doing some troll builds, otherwise I do not see it doing that much to change the overall meta.

Last edited by Nosferat on Feb 27, 2020, 9:18:44 AM
But you spend tree points to get there anyway right? So i need extra 280 skill points GGG
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Of all the things I hate in and about this game, and they are countless, I hate poggers the most ... last time I get the ban for wording so ... "the female reproductive organ-like people?" saying:
POG!
HYPE!
POGGERS!
You know, the famous RMTer Demi and his likes ...
"
Lupus_Sativus wrote:
"

toxic

>Touchy...
>Well I suppose, they are heroes...

TOXIC AVENGERS
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"
Lupus_Sativus wrote:
"

toxic

>Touchy...
>Well I suppose, they are heroes...

TOXIC AVENGERS

Just play in standard league if you have no time... All this stuff will be there next season and will be fully understood then.
@GGG can you please clarify this:

you could now possibly have the same notable more than once (similiar/same jewel). Notables are usually worded to stack with other such effects (as opposed to keystones which are worded unique - "you have effect X")

Can you skill the same notable with jewels multiple times or does it only count once?

Example:
Use jewels which rolled 'Self-fulfilling Propecy' 3 times and skill them all.
Do your Heralds now have 3% base crit or still just 1%?

@Everyone else:
We need to know for Science! This is not a discussion about the point cost!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info