Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

Can't wait for the nerfs announcement , so i can decide what build to play.
Seems like a big portion of mechanics changes in tree :)
GGG, you need to explain.

Serious question, not all your customers are nolifer playing this game.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Hmmmm alright those surprisingly seem actually quite balanced.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
So how much harder did this game just get for the average player base?
"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:
So how much harder did this game just get for the average player base?

well...
Looks pretty straightforward, tbh.

Most of the jewels seemed pretty specific (so you won't be stacking a ridiculous amount of them) and the extra passive points really don't seem that useful.

I'd say the change is pretty small. No change to most builds. Just a bit of fluff for the rest.

(⌐■_■)
Lol, Cry Wolf. That's very cute.
Don't get me wrong, but there might be better ways to spend a whole 7 skill points. We will see, if it is really impactfull, or if it is just an other (but laborious) path to get the same (or less) upgrade for you character.

When you put so much skill points into a warcry to make its use viable, than you lack of damage, life and other (more effective) defense.
Overall the skillpoint/benefit-ratio for warcrys is to low (I the case you don't consider to buff them significantly).
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Feb 27, 2020, 1:02:21 AM
Love the consolidated thread
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info