Build removed

"
Aviyah wrote:
Hey there, did the changes in 3.12 how invisibility work make this build obsolete or does it still work.

Thx and keep up the good work.

Hey mate, no effect.

We don't use Phasing for invisibility, we only use it to run through mobs.
Sir, what if my other character had already blowed up some walls at main path and couple side paths, how should i remedy from this situation?
"
dragoncores wrote:
Sir, what if my other character had already blowed up some walls at main path and couple side paths, how should i remedy from this situation?

Ditch that location.

Delve a little further or run into the dark where walls are not broken.

This spot in my video talks about farming options:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ0jUU1mpRc&t=1210s
Hey man, thank for the guide, I'm actually trying it on 3.12
But theres a problem, the Intelligence required to use the claws you recommend are not enough.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
"
ibaklanos wrote:
Hey man, thank for the guide, I'm actually trying it on 3.12
But theres a problem, the Intelligence required to use the claws you recommend are not enough.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Hey mate,

I tried to take a look at your character, but it's doesn't look like you have it shared.

The short answer is that you need to try to squeeze it in on a Rare Item or 2. It doesn't really matter where, just where ever you can fit it.

On my SSF character, I actually used "Wisdom of the Glade" Anointment on my amulet, because it was dirt cheap to do. Getting some via the Implicit on your amulet is also a relatively easy addition.
Thanks for the build, works beautifully.

One question though, well two actually.

1. I'm at 230 depth atm, and pretty much everywhere I go, it's really rare to find any fossils, and the only chests worthwhile are the wealth with the occasional chaos. I see a ton of fossils behind walls that obviously cannot be broken. Azurite seems to be fairly common, able to get about 20k an hour. Am I missing something, or just have some bad locations picked? Does most of the money able to be made come from the resonators you sell?

2. Possibly related to #1, is there any way to possibly see things more clearly in the dark? I think I might be missing things, only because it's so hard to see, and I don't like wasting the flares unless I must. The dark halo makes it worse. Just wondering if there's any graphics settings that can be adjusted. The only thing that works for me is keeping my room very dark, but even that is difficult.
"
RexieRabbit wrote:
Thanks for the build, works beautifully.

One question though, well two actually.

1. I'm at 230 depth atm, and pretty much everywhere I go, it's really rare to find any fossils, and the only chests worthwhile are the wealth with the occasional chaos. I see a ton of fossils behind walls that obviously cannot be broken. Azurite seems to be fairly common, able to get about 20k an hour. Am I missing something, or just have some bad locations picked? Does most of the money able to be made come from the resonators you sell?

2. Possibly related to #1, is there any way to possibly see things more clearly in the dark? I think I might be missing things, only because it's so hard to see, and I don't like wasting the flares unless I must. The dark halo makes it worse. Just wondering if there's any graphics settings that can be adjusted. The only thing that works for me is keeping my room very dark, but even that is difficult.

Hey mate,

Glad the build works for you. =)

1. Azurite is the big money maker as you said, converting that into Resonators and those into Currency - Fossils are rare in comparison. This was an intentional nerf by GGG after the community complained a lot about Dark Farming during the Delve League. To compare outcomes in detail, you can check out the spreadsheets I've provided in the guide above - they detail exactly where my currency came from.

2. There is only one setting I can think of that would make it super difficult to see things if you don't have it enabled:
Options -> UI -> Always Highlight
'Items & objects such as chests.. will always be highlighted'
Outside that, I just use "Tab" map that shows the map over the centre of your screen, for navigation. I haven't done anything special with brightness settings or anything else. At one point I was running a couple glowy pets, but more because they were fun.

Shout out if you have any more questions or ideas... Take care & good luck Exile! =)
So we kill Kitava or not?
"
Servantez22 wrote:
So we kill Kitava or not?

Not sure if you're serious, but yes, I would kill Kitava.
How do you use Allure in the lvl 90 expensive build? It's short tons of intelligence. Seems impossible to add int to any gear and maintain those resists. Are you using a different skill tree for this "better" build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info