Build removed

"
petrusl wrote:
Appreciate your build and video. Leveling a Darkness runner based on your setup so please keep updated :) Thanks!

Cool! :) ...and thanks for the comment. :)

FYI. I have completed recording new videos, so I am planning on editing and getting these up over the next few days. A lot will be for leveling from League Start, but also some Cluster Jewel options. Feel free to message me in game with questions if you have any.

Take care & Good Luck Exile! :)
What level is ideal to respec/swap from the Scourge Arrow levelling build to the Dark Runner?

Thanks for this wonderful idea and effort into both builds <3
If you want to do the Level 75 build, that would be level 75. But I prefer taking the build to Level 85/90 - just feels smoother with the extra points.

Feel free to sing out in game if you see me on and have questions. :)
trying to get into dvelve running and this guide seemed very extensive how to farm in Dvelve (not interessted in pushing only farming) but just a question about the Auras, an lvl 3 enlighten is enough for using Grace, Haste and Herald of Agony at the same time even with the HoA 4 Linked ?
No, you don't run all 3 at once.

HoA is there if you don't have another character to get your camera set up (set up a spot to farm). You turn off Haste Temporarily to complete nodes.

When farming, you turn off HoA, and turn on Haste, as there is no need to kill things, or even damage them.

Good luck Exile! :)
"
QwikDawn wrote:
No, you don't run all 3 at once.

HoA is there if you don't have another character to get your camera set up (set up a spot to farm). You turn off Haste Temporarily to complete nodes.

When farming, you turn off HoA, and turn on Haste, as there is no need to kill things, or even damage them.

Good luck Exile! :)

ah ok :) thanks for info
No worries! :)
Awesome stuff!
I was looking for something different to play with.
Going to test this one out. Excited!
I am really bad at Delve, but i want to be better and this looks like a fun way to run around and learn. Thank you dude, this will be my next project!
"
Wrabs wrote:
I am really bad at Delve, but i want to be better and this looks like a fun way to run around and learn. Thank you dude, this will be my next project!

Happy it might help. :)

Just a quick note - it is a Dark Runner, which is quite different to "Delving", so just in case you ware wanting to push down really deep, this one isn't 'that guy', this one is just for farming in the Dark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info