Build removed

Quick question what is the depth level for really good runs ?
"
Okkar_Aung wrote:
Quick question what is the depth level for really good runs ?

Short answer: As deep as you can manage (without dying constantly).

If you are super new to Delve, try going to the depth where you hit L83 monsters and see how that feels.

My generic depth recommendation is minimum 200. Because anything before that doesn't feel great for currency returns - the deeper you go, the more Azurite you will collect from nodes, which allows you to buy more resonators from Nicko to sell.
Question:
POB:
Unreserved Mana -15%
the strength required not enough

And
Leveling frost blade not enough damage to the boss

Is hand to be the first character
"
POE_Dr_Waston wrote:
Question:
POB:
Unreserved Mana -15%

And

POB:
Unreserved Mana - apologies, I did not make this clear, I ran:
Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Frostbite
as a work around, instead of:
CDWT + Storm Brand + Curse on Hit + Frostbite

But ideally, I would have got the CWDT + SB + CoH + FB set up and stopped using the Herald of Ice set up.

I will update the guide to say this better - thank you.

I can't see what you are seeing, POB shows strength is fine for me.

Also, with the SSF build, you will need to squeeze stats into items as best as possible, you shouldn't try to get exact same Rare Items as me, just use them as a guide.

Not sure what Boss you want to kill, but I will have videos up shortly (working on now) that show what you can expect based on my set up. Includes killing Conquerer's, but I say in the guide, it's not a build made to take on End Game. It is meant to be a Delve Dark Runner.

(edit: updated the guide & the PoB).
Last edited by QwikDawn on Jul 19, 2020, 10:46:55 PM
"
POE_Dr_Waston wrote:
Question:
POB:
Unreserved Mana -15%

And

FYI. Got some example videos posted, so you can see what to expect.
Let's says that I got a ranger level 75 and would like to do full dark running with it

Would it be possible to take off anything related to mapping/bossing just to go full dark running with this?

Don't really want to make a scion for what my friend recommended
"
Rasmodians wrote:
Let's says that I got a ranger level 75 and would like to do full dark running with it

Would it be possible to take off anything related to mapping/bossing just to go full dark running with this?

Don't really want to make a scion for what my friend recommended

Definitely, that's pretty much what I do. Just remember to get to farming depth/location before you strip down into Dark Running or have a friend help you complete nodes in your mine when you're good to go.
in a new league, if this is ssf, it can be the first character or do you need to pump someone up to depth 300+ first, and then create it?
"
puzzlo wrote:
in a new league, if this is ssf, it can be the first character or do you need to pump someone up to depth 300+ first, and then create it?

The L90 character shown was a League Start SSF character. So it can be a League Start if you want. You can check out videos of how it Mapped and Bossed. I would not recommend trying to use it for 100% of game content League start. It's a purpose built build, so it's not designed to do Awakener L8 etc.

Also I would not recommend planning to do a L75 version League Start, that version would need support to get deep enough in Delve.

Good luck Exile :)
Hey there, did the changes in 3.12 how invisibility work make this build obsolete or does it still work.

Thx and keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info