Last edited by QwikDawn on Sep 17, 2022, 1:06:22 AM
Why use two of the Cyclone?
"
QwikDawn wrote:
CHANGE LOG

04/03/2020:
Note: No update required for 3.10.

04/03/2020:
* Added a new single picture for Gear, so don't need to scroll a lot (left old pictures in another spoiler).
* Some general layout updates.
* Corrected a bunch of spelling mistakes.

Dude.....3.10 patch note not even live. You claim "no update required"????
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"

Dude.....3.10 patch note not even live. You claim "no update required"????

That's because there are no mandatory uniques and in terms of passives, all we do is pick up 'Flask Effect' nodes, which the build could also live without.

It's a stupidly simple build, that relies almost entirely on the Pathfinder Ascendancy. Have no fear, I will check the patch notes and if the Pathfinder Ascendancy is changed completely away from Flasks, I can amend that note to 'Build Nerfed'. edit: Also a complete Flask rework could also break it.
Last edited by QwikDawn on Mar 9, 2020, 6:29:24 PM
"
Kinofilman wrote:
Why use two of the Cyclone?

You can use just one if you like.

I use the 3 link when in the Dark (Cyclone - Fortify - Faster Attacks), because it has a slightly cheaper mana cost.

Then I use the other 'full blown' 5L/6L Cyclone for when I need to do damage and am resetting my camera (to stack poisons for Herald of Agony).
How was the scourge arrow leveling? Thinking about starting up this build and I've always wanted to try scourge arrow.
"
Optaka wrote:
How was the scourge arrow leveling? Thinking about starting up this build and I've always wanted to try scourge arrow.

I League Started Scourge Arrow poison. Solo gearing was fine, and it was very fun to play. It was quite squishy, so there were deaths. It felt very powerful, until I hit Red maps but I'm fairly certain that's because I didn't want to invest in a bow. I think with a decent bow, it should clean up well/easily. I think Darkscorn would be the ideal choice.

There were 2 deterrents for me:
* I want to have a super cheap version (so no to bow investment).
* The play style of Scourge Arrow channeling is sore on my hands because I play a lot.

So I ended up with an alternative that fixes both these issues and gives this build a heavy amount of damage, that you can keep even when switching into Dark Running. It feels good, it is easier to play, and it's cheap.

I will be updating the Build Guide in the coming days with more detail, but it's basically Cyclone + 2x Bino's Kitchen Knife.

EDIT: I am also working on getting updated spreadsheet data for this league.
Last edited by QwikDawn on Mar 20, 2020, 7:09:32 PM
Here pl!Z
Appreciate your build and video. Leveling a Darkness runner based on your setup so please keep updated :) Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info