[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
MikeyTwoGuns wrote:
"
Stanek101 wrote:
Yo, really liking the build so far, i have killed Sirus awakener levle 4, but i have a hard time finding out where to find more dmg. I tried the surrender and ryslata in pob and it really doesnt bump up my dmg a whole lot. Really appreciate if someone could help me out abit.

Here is a POB
https://pastebin.com/T1bXdBy5

Your problem if this is your actual char is you are using the paradoxica, it's bugged and doesn't do double damage, get another sword. The biggest damage increase I've seen so far other than to upgrading to a 400+ DPS sword is the curse ring I've seen so far. The build started cutting through everything like butter after I got that, plus it's much easier to tell if you've left any mobs alive with the curse floating above their heads.

Also question, does anyone have suggestions for a helmet other than abyssus or how to make this build less prone to getting oneshot? The build seems solid, does massive damage and is tanky 90% of the time but I'm getting oneshot by things way more often than I feel I should. I already lost several heists because out of nowhere something will oneshot me or take most my health. And I have 500K health, good gear and am following the build pretty much to a T.

I dont think im using paradoxica in that build? I should be using a 400pdps wep. Also which curse, ring? I already have the vulnerability ring?
"
Nahsil wrote:
"
MikeyTwoGuns wrote:

Also question, does anyone have suggestions for a helmet other than abyssus or how to make this build less prone to getting oneshot? The build seems solid, does massive damage and is tanky 90% of the time but I'm getting oneshot by things way more often than I feel I should. I already lost several heists because out of nowhere something will oneshot me or take most my health. And I have 500K health, good gear and am following the build pretty much to a T.

Dunno how much difference it would make but you could get an Abyssus with a lower phys damage taken. 48% is pretty bad! Otherwise Devoto's or Starjonka (sp) would be decent probably.

Crown of the Inward Eye is better than these 2. No extra dmg taken and ~300 more Life, but still 4.5M less dmg compared to Abyssus (Endgame POB). Also 40 - 41 % should be the aim on it for the extra damage. You can compare your EHP vs oneshots in POB with different percentages to see the impact.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Sep 27, 2020, 5:07:22 AM
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
Nahsil wrote:
"
MikeyTwoGuns wrote:

Dunno how much difference it would make but you could get an Abyssus with a lower phys damage taken. 48% is pretty bad! Otherwise Devoto's or Starjonka (sp) would be decent probably.

Crown of the Inward Eye is better than these 2. No extra dmg taken and ~300 more Life, but still 4.5M less dmg compared to Abyssus (Endgame POB). Also 40 - 41 % should be the aim on it for the extra damage. You can compare your EHP vs oneshots in POB with different percentages to see the impact.

I picked up one that's only 41% increased damage and am still getting oneshot. Once was during a heist where I had 50+ c worth of stuff on me so I'm getting a bit tilted at this aspect of the build. It's supposed to be able to face tank but keeps getting oneshot because of the damn helmet. What if I got one with the 40% cyclone enchant?
Last edited by MikeyTwoGuns on Sep 27, 2020, 8:34:32 AM
"
MikeyTwoGuns wrote:

I picked up one that's only 41% increased damage and am still getting oneshot. Once was during a heist where I had 50+ c worth of stuff on me so I'm getting a bit tilted at this aspect of the build. It's supposed to be able to face tank but keeps getting oneshot because of the damn helmet. What if I got one with the 40% cyclone enchant?

I got a 43% helm and I have not died once in a heist
"
phexifa wrote:
"
MikeyTwoGuns wrote:

What's wrong with my build then? I see almost no one else in this thread having this issue.
Hi! I'm loving the build a lot! finally got The surrender just in time before the price skyrocketed to 10+ ex, I hit a dps wall on the conquerors +4 watch stones, I'm still using Ichimonji, I want to update so bad but I heard Paradoxica is still bugged is there any other suggestion to replace paradoxica?

Other than that, I have been using a mana flask, mana issues a real, got some mana leech but if the enemy moves it's super annoying any ideas for that?

:D the build rocks! only things that have been able to kill me are heavy DOTs or me just playing dumb and not caring about telegraphed attacks.

btw guys if you are dying in Heist, try using Deflection in your amulet, projectile block is super nice! haven't died a single time in heist since I got it!

"
NaraKuroha wrote:
Hi! I'm loving the build a lot! finally got The surrender just in time before the price skyrocketed to 10+ ex, I hit a dps wall on the conquerors +4 watch stones, I'm still using Ichimonji, I want to update so bad but I heard Paradoxica is still bugged is there any other suggestion to replace paradoxica?

Other than that, I have been using a mana flask, mana issues a real, got some mana leech but if the enemy moves it's super annoying any ideas for that?

:D the build rocks! only things that have been able to kill me are heavy DOTs or me just playing dumb and not caring about telegraphed attacks.

btw guys if you are dying in Heist, try using Deflection in your amulet, projectile block is super nice! haven't died a single time in heist since I got it!

Buy a -8 mana Praxis Ring till you can afford a good -15 mana chest for Cyclone, use Blood magic support for leap/dash and you're done.

Go for a Jewelled Foil if you can't wait for a Paradoxica fix;

"
MattiaV wrote:
"
NaraKuroha wrote:

Buy a -8 mana Praxis Ring till you can afford a good -15 mana chest for Cyclone, use Blood magic support for leap/dash and you're done.

Thing is I was able to only afford The surrender, now im broke, is there any unique that I can use to upgrade from ichimonji? 400+ swords are so expensive lol.
"
NaraKuroha wrote:
"
MattiaV wrote:
"
NaraKuroha wrote:

Thing is I was able to only afford The surrender, now im broke, is there any unique that I can use to upgrade from ichimonji? 400+ swords are so expensive lol.

You can try to sim a Scaeva in PoE but don't think you can find much, just save up and get a cheap Jewelled while you wait for a fix probably.
"
MikeyTwoGuns wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:
"
MikeyTwoGuns wrote:

What's wrong with my build then? I see almost no one else in this thread having this issue.

I'm not sure, the only problems I had was with chaos res. But I fixed those problems by just having a bit of chaos resistance and unlocking the pantheon upgrades. Maybe the shield is a big defensive buff and i'm also using the anvil still making my block chance 82%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info