[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Hi i got 4 ex what items u recomend me buy?
Last edited by hoelzo on Sep 27, 2020, 7:35:35 PM
anyone on right now who's playing this build in heist league? i could use a little help hehe
how about 'greate old's tentacles"... try it, it boost clear speed before you can get armor with explosions
Last edited by TalRaash on Sep 28, 2020, 3:15:56 AM
"
hoelzo wrote:

I saved for the surrender shield but since it's so expensive that might be hard for you to keep saving up :P
"
hoelzo wrote:

I'm currently running Ahn's Might instead of Ichimonji. It was a huge dps boost, and is about 115k dps higher then Paradoxica with the sugguested mods. I found it while mapping and was amazed by it. I'm still able to run pride,blood stance, dread banner, precision(lvl 1), herald of purity with 15 mana to spare 6L cyclone with paraxis giving me -7 to mana cost. Cyclone costs 1 mana.
Can I use facebreaker with this build? Im currently running a tanky one with shield nodes but after seeing you get hit and staying alive i was wondering if that was possible with facebreaker. I have Rigwald and facebreaker.
I really like this build so far. Just killed my first elder this league. but for shaper i need more damgage or the ryslata belt.

what are you guys farming? blighted maps are difficult with the ok clear speed and maps seem do be super bad this league (had a t16 157%quant map and got pretty much nothing)
Heist is nice with this build, but im not a huge fan. any other suggestions?
"
collapsella wrote:
I really like this build so far. Just killed my first elder this league. but for shaper i need more damgage or the ryslata belt.

what are you guys farming? blighted maps are difficult with the ok clear speed and maps seem do be super bad this league (had a t16 157%quant map and got pretty much nothing)
Heist is nice with this build, but im not a huge fan. any other suggestions?

Don't forget to run fortune favors the brave, use sextants, master missions and scarabs on your juiced t16 maps. The returns are there. Fortune Favors The Brave is almost always worth it this league.
"

I'm currently running Ahn's Might instead of Ichimonji. It was a huge dps boost, and is about 115k dps higher then Paradoxica with the sugguested mods. I found it while mapping and was amazed by it. I'm still able to run pride,blood stance, dread banner, precision(lvl 1), herald of purity with 15 mana to spare 6L cyclone with paraxis giving me -7 to mana cost. Cyclone costs 1 mana.

I have decided to give Ahn's Might a try and it seems to be working very well. I am not using Blood Rage so Frenzy Charge loss is not a problem at all, and the damage is much better than Ichimonji.
I need help i dont know what to do my dps is low, this is my gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info