[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

i basically completed the budget build an am now wondering what the first most important upgrades would be. Any tips?
Someone is really going to extreme lengths to try and pricefix these shields lol, there's literally 1 of them up there atm with no price at all
i am now pretty much completed the budget version of this build and stuck between yellow and red map, it feels like i dont do enough damage at red map so i am thinking to replace my ichimoji to something better, but i heard people are saying this guide's recommanded endgame weapon paradoxis is bugged?? So whats the next best weapon i can get? just get one handed sword with highest pdps i can afford? or i saw a lot of people are using foil, why is it better than other one handed sword?
I still die A LOT, any ideas what to improve?

"
RNE0916 wrote:
i am now pretty much completed the budget version of this build and stuck between yellow and red map, it feels like i dont do enough damage at red map so i am thinking to replace my ichimoji to something better, but i heard people are saying this guide's recommanded endgame weapon paradoxis is bugged?? So whats the next best weapon i can get? just get one handed sword with highest pdps i can afford? or i saw a lot of people are using foil, why is it better than other one handed sword?

People liked Jewelled Foils for the crit multi, attack speed, strike range etc. Although I'm using a corsair sword right now because it was almost 400dps and under 1ex so I figured why not.
IGN: SirCritoris
nvm
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Sep 25, 2020, 10:56:00 PM
quick question, replaced my ichimonji with 2.5 ex paradoxica but the damage is much worse. is this normal ?
Last edited by Thasky on Sep 26, 2020, 1:04:57 AM
PLS UP THIS THREAD https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2947900/page/1

I only play HC, and I am looking to start a tanky build, how is this build doing in end game heists? can it tank and kill all the mobs ?

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:

I only play HC, and I am looking to start a tanky build, how is this build doing in end game heists? can it tank and kill all the mobs ?

Ty

Don't do this build in HC, you die randomly from heavy degen effects.
Or you have to tweak a lot.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info