[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

First, thanks a lot for the build.

Actually 90 in HC,

Now i got pretty decent gear (was lucky on craft) but used to go T6-T10 maps with Ahn's might/scaeva, 5L armor without -15 mana cost and worst shield.

For HC, use starkonja instead of abyssus and got more life in the tree (190% instead of 160%) but you'll have to sacrify some DPS nodes (did not take disemboweling node yet).

Cyclone skill always feel that you don't have enough DPS because it's multiple little hits but it works well. With Ahn weapon/not GG shield/5L/no unique potion you may have 200k+ DPS ans go easily to yellow map.

I suggest to craft a shield with recover %life, you will need a warlord's base shield (5-10 chaos) and try some pristine fossil (3-4 each try). Generally it will cost less than 1ex and you will feel a lot more safier.

SS guys.
Is it still worth using the enduring cry on the floor button?
"
AmazingBlee wrote:
"
Pencil12 wrote:
Is Paradoxcia bugged in the current league?

I went from Ichimonji to a 160 dps +10% aspeed around rare/unique enemies Paradoxcia. Pob showed this as being a large increase in dps all around. When I actually tried it in game, I noticed I killed things slower with the Paradoxcia. Perplexed and searching for reasons why I went and picked up a 160 dps sword with the same attack speed and crit as my paradoxcia. Testing it in game the new sword killed enemies about on par with the paradoxcia. It seems to me that the double damage mod isn't working at all.

Is this a known bug? Has anyone else tried this?

POB says I have 2.7m dps with Para+Abyssus, 1.9m dps with Scaeva+Abyssus.
I can't feel the dps improvements during mapping. And some bosses take me so long to kill even there's no terrible mods. Have you tested 400+ Pdps sword yet?

Yeah, despite POB showing a massive buff in damage I didn't notice it in maps either after making the swap to paradoxica. I'm struggling with DPS on T15-T16 maps right now with Paradoxica, Ryslatha's Coil, and a Abyssus at level 90.
So I just picked up this sword to upgrade off the ichi before getting a paradoxica. My question is do the two mods on the sword that the socketed gems are supported by ruthless and multi-strike work with riposte and vengeance?

Also RIP everyone else that bought the bugged out paradoxica already.
Last edited by MikeyTwoGuns on Sep 25, 2020, 12:05:28 PM
"
chairfight wrote:
"
AmazingBlee wrote:
"
Pencil12 wrote:
Is Paradoxcia bugged in the current league?

I went from Ichimonji to a 160 dps +10% aspeed around rare/unique enemies Paradoxcia. Pob showed this as being a large increase in dps all around. When I actually tried it in game, I noticed I killed things slower with the Paradoxcia. Perplexed and searching for reasons why I went and picked up a 160 dps sword with the same attack speed and crit as my paradoxcia. Testing it in game the new sword killed enemies about on par with the paradoxcia. It seems to me that the double damage mod isn't working at all.

Is this a known bug? Has anyone else tried this?

POB says I have 2.7m dps with Para+Abyssus, 1.9m dps with Scaeva+Abyssus.
I can't feel the dps improvements during mapping. And some bosses take me so long to kill even there's no terrible mods. Have you tested 400+ Pdps sword yet?

Yeah, despite POB showing a massive buff in damage I didn't notice it in maps either after making the swap to paradoxica. I'm struggling with DPS on T15-T16 maps right now with Paradoxica, Ryslatha's Coil, and a Abyssus at level 90.

Dude, I just found a 372 Pdps foil,it's day and night compared to the Para (167pdps). I think the double damage mod on Paradoxia is not working now.
I've played a lot of times cyclone builds, this is the first time I'm struggling with the dps on red maps, usually I can smoothly progress. But today, it took me years to kill A5 Sirus and I even lost to an elder guardian on the 1st stage with all portals used, cause I couldn't do dps with Paradoxia.

I'm using the rare foil without abyssus now, it's like 10 times faster and smoother.

What's better for HC for a low budget... Ichimonji or Scaeva? Thanks!
"
AmazingBlee wrote:

Dude, I just found a 372 Pdps foil,it's day and night compared to the Para (167pdps). I think the double damage mod on Paradoxia is not working now.
I've played a lot of times cyclone builds, this is the first time I'm struggling with the dps on red maps, usually I can smoothly progress. But today, it took me years to kill A5 Sirus and I even lost to an elder guardian on the 1st stage with all portals used, cause I couldn't do dps with Paradoxia.

I'm using the rare foil without abyssus now, it's like 10 times faster and smoother.

Also tested... yep 370pdps sword much better for me
Hi,

Which pantheon souls should I use with this build?

Thanks in advance for any replies!
"
AmazingBlee wrote:

Thanks for the confirmation. I'm a bit rotted that I spent 3ex on a well rolled Paradoxica but now at least I know what my next step is. Appreciate the feedback.
Last edited by chairfight on Sep 25, 2020, 2:41:03 PM
Got a bit lucky with divine :) big damage increase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info