[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Trunghxf wrote:

you need 400 acc on gloves, ring, and amulet, it would boost your acc to 99 100%, or 270+dex and glove ring acc like OP, i tested, no ice golem, that shit die too soon too fast, not a reliable source
Or else get some acc node, with 92% acc i still miss alot on conq boss

Thanks for your response!!
he definitely only has acc on his gloves, with his updated POB. rings and amulet do not offer acc. I need to get gloves with acc to fill the gap really. He also swapped ice golem for level 1 precision to top it off/add a bit of crit chance, and his pob has 100% hit chance.
What's the typical leveling for this build? Just basic cyclone stuff?
"
mochmaster wrote:

I used hallow palm to breeze all the way to maps. but you could cyclone as well.
start with sunder or smite or something until you can cyclone
"
SMRonan wrote:
"
mochmaster wrote:

I used hallow palm to breeze all the way to maps. but you could cyclone as well.
start with sunder or smite or something until you can cyclone

I was going to level with hollow palm until I saw it was like 2ex.
guys I got 4.5k life/es but Sirius aw8 keeps one-shotting me with his lazer, is it because I don't have corrupted blood immunity? I did aw5 without any problem without corrupted blood, so I don't know if I do not have enough life or if it's because I don't have the immunity...? I see my friend with 4k life killing Sirius with his face breaker cyclone, without getting one-shotted and it kinda frustrates me to die over and over again in this specific fight with more life than him
It's probably because you have low chaos resist which definitely seems hard to squeeze in on this build.
I'm running the same with 5k life and I do deathless aw8 sirus no problem. Just keep moving and don't expect to face tank everything.
i rly don't know if i lvl up this build..seems it lacks clearspeed
Good guide! I want to try this build out but I have a question. What is your recommended mods on paradoxica? i saw that this build is using impale but paradoxica has no impale mods on it. Is it intentional?
How are 100% delirious t15-t16 maps with this build,did anyone try?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info