[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Desperation wrote:

I use 20 lvl preciosn since i cant fit pride,herald,fleshnstone and blood and sand in,i want pride yet cant find a spot to fit,need to give up something.

i think you should drop flesh and stone, and use warchief with maim. Because pride really adds up alot dps, im running Dread banner, HoP, Pride, Vul, Blood and Sand and lv2 Precision with only 1 mana left
Hello,

Can I get some guidance? I love the build but I die to easy. So far I can do up to T11 without much issue, but bosses are a real problem. I rarely get hit, but when I do, it's instant death.

My characters name is LetzBeFrank. 4282 Life, 70% block for attack / spell 76% all resist.

I'm having tons of fun, but I made the character to kill bosses, and I can't do that at all. Any tips are appreciated.
"
Iyuke wrote:
"
SMRonan wrote:

also, in the 3.11 tree, i dont see might of the weak being used anymore?

You wouldn't be able to use Forceful skewering if you place a Might of the Meek in the "old Jewel Slot"

that makes sense, thanks! I didnt check to see where he had it pre 3.11. should have done that.

ALSO, ive looked everywhere. not sure why, but i have 88% hit chance. i have all the accuracy nodes. our gear stats are almost identical, except the gloves that offer 500 to accuracy. i threw on a diff pair of gloves with the accuracy, and it gave me 2%, with ice golem, another ~2-3%. that would be fine, except that in any t14-16 map, that golem pops as soon we encounter a pack. what am I missing here? how does he have 100% chance to hit

edit; I def think its the gloves that really tops it off. ill just have to work towards those
Last edited by SMRonan on Jul 6, 2020, 12:48:36 AM
"
SMRonan wrote:
"
Iyuke wrote:
"
SMRonan wrote:

also, in the 3.11 tree, i dont see might of the weak being used anymore?

You wouldn't be able to use Forceful skewering if you place a Might of the Meek in the "old Jewel Slot"

that makes sense, thanks! I didnt check to see where he had it pre 3.11. should have done that.

ALSO, ive looked everywhere. not sure why, but i have 88% hit chance. i have all the accuracy nodes. our gear stats are almost identical, except the gloves that offer 500 to accuracy. i threw on a diff pair of gloves with the accuracy, and it gave me 2%, with ice golem, another ~2-3%. that would be fine, except that in any t14-16 map, that golem pops as soon we encounter a pack. what am I missing here? how does he have 100% chance to hit

edit; I def think its the gloves that really tops it off. ill just have to work towards those

you need 400 acc on gloves, ring, and amulet, it would boost your acc to 99 100%, or 270+dex and glove ring acc like OP, i tested, no ice golem, that shit die too soon too fast, not a reliable source
Or else get some acc node, with 92% acc i still miss alot on conq boss
Last edited by Trunghxf on Jul 6, 2020, 9:00:16 PM
Thanks for the build - looks great.

I can't fit all the auras in. Currently playing the budget version and just added an enlighten level 3 but absolutely nowhere near able to fit them all in.

Need another 22% to fit in herald of purity!

Any ideas? Or it's never going to work, what's the order of priority for all the mana reserves? Thanks
"
KoAtheRage2 wrote:
Thanks for the build - looks great.

I can't fit all the auras in. Currently playing the budget version and just added an enlighten level 3 but absolutely nowhere near able to fit them all in.

Need another 22% to fit in herald of purity!

Any ideas? Or it's never going to work, what's the order of priority for all the mana reserves? Thanks

You are missing this amulet because of that Blasphemy is reserving 35% mana
This build needs an update. For anyone looking for more information on how to play this build, head over to poe ninja and look at everyone using cyclone+impale without facebreakers.
Updated POB.
I have tried a little different version, a little more tanky https://pastebin.com/J9fYvEGx
i want to up 100 so i can't use abyssus and chaos res is useful
Last edited by Lerman on Jul 7, 2020, 7:44:24 PM
Love this build, legit the most enjoyable build I've played lol. Thanks again bud!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info