[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Desperation wrote:
"
Trunghxf wrote:
we gotta find a way to get acc because ice golem keep dying even lv21 20q, that suck
i use precision and it solves the problem for me :)

which lv is your Precision bro? if only 128 acc from lv2 is enough for you then you wont need Precision at all
why host did not need of block spell projectile and block attack projectile? i mean 4 type of block, only 2 was enabled, is this enough?
Last edited by SoFastx on Jul 3, 2020, 9:20:32 PM
this belt does not fit?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclopean_Coil
---
What cluster gems can I use?
Last edited by Tr1adec on Jul 4, 2020, 5:16:28 AM
is using the "unshattered will" archon shield an option? it offers 70% increased channel damage, and 27 all res. or do you think you lose too much of the defensive aspects from surrender?
This is my current setup, looking for my next upgrades besides lab enchant.
https://pastebin.com/NDaXvaMN

Any ideias?
How many auras do we run ? i run flesh and stone,HoP,blood and sand,free vuln on blasphemy and precision.What u think guys?
"
SMRonan wrote:
is using the "unshattered will" archon shield an option? it offers 70% increased channel damage, and 27 all res. or do you think you lose too much of the defensive aspects from surrender?

Surrender Recover 250 Life when you Block is just tooooo good.

Try to get Immortal Will - curse resist can be nice.
Last edited by Gejjzer on Jul 4, 2020, 8:10:43 PM
"
Gejjzer wrote:
"
SMRonan wrote:

Surrender Recover 250 Life when you Block is just tooooo good.

Try to get Immortal Will - curse resist can be nice.

yeah I thought about that, and the level 30 reckoning I imagine is just as much boosted damage as the increased channel tbh.

also, in the 3.11 tree, i dont see might of the weak being used anymore?
"
SMRonan wrote:

also, in the 3.11 tree, i dont see might of the weak being used anymore?

You wouldn't be able to use Forceful skewering if you place a Might of the Meek in the "old Jewel Slot"
"
Trunghxf wrote:
"
Desperation wrote:
"
Trunghxf wrote:
we gotta find a way to get acc because ice golem keep dying even lv21 20q, that suck
i use precision and it solves the problem for me :)

which lv is your Precision bro? if only 128 acc from lv2 is enough for you then you wont need Precision at all

I use 20 lvl preciosn since i cant fit pride,herald,fleshnstone and blood and sand in,i want pride yet cant find a spot to fit,need to give up something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info