[3.11]The BLOCKMAN endgame farming build. All content farming (Cheap and tanky)League starter

Is Alira the bandit choice for this build?
For me, the damage output is much lower because you have high attack speed with cyclone and attack speed is a huge buff for this skill. That means block of impale stacking is a nerf coz you have delete impale stacks in 1 second... just test it. Anyway build is insane with way of 2 megalomaniacs. On Delirium i play around 4.5k HP and 2 megalomaniacs and damage output was crazy with high survivality because of high block and recover life. Its a cheat :D
"
Domineto wrote:
For me, the damage output is much lower because you have high attack speed with cyclone and attack speed is a huge buff for this skill. That means block of impale stacking is a nerf coz you have delete impale stacks in 1 second... just test it. Anyway build is insane with way of 2 megalomaniacs. On Delirium i play around 4.5k HP and 2 megalomaniacs and damage output was crazy with high survivality because of high block and recover life. Its a cheat :D


Getting 2 mega was hard enough last league - wonder how hard it will be now...
Anyway does anyone checked if this build survive chanages/nerf?
Powerful Ward from a cluster jewel is really strong for this build. Free power charges :D
Hello, I just leveled to 70 today with this build. For anyone who is wondering, this is a decent league starter. The damage is somewhat low for killing bosses and uniques but tanky enough to appeal to most. I fiddled with PoB a little bit and it seems this build dropped from ~6M DPS to ~2.4M DPS with the gear provided from OP. Hopefully there are some hidden strings that I can figure out how to boost the DPS. Aside from that, cyclone is a little slow, but excellent build none the less.

Edit: This build's main damage, which was Impale, seems to be doing only ~30K damage at the moment with the PoB provided, which is really low.
Last edited by Zallo on Jun 20, 2020, 8:47:49 PM
"
Zallo wrote:
Hello, I just leveled to 70 today with this build. For anyone who is wondering, this is a decent league starter. The damage is somewhat low for killing bosses and uniques but tanky enough to appeal to most. I fiddled with PoB a little bit and it seems this build dropped from ~6M DPS to ~2.4M DPS with the gear provided from OP. Hopefully there are some hidden strings that I can figure out how to boost the DPS. Aside from that, cyclone is a little slow, but excellent build none the less.

Edit: This build's main damage, which was Impale, seems to be doing only ~30K damage at the moment with the PoB provided, which is really low.

I would go ahead and claim that using the Impaler node with cyclone is actually a very drastic drop in dps. Works okay with clearing as you probably won't be hitting them that many times, but boss fights you'll be hitting the boss for 4 seconds without impale after the stacks are gone.
As Drklf says
"
I would go ahead and claim that using the Impaler node with cyclone is actually a very drastic drop in dps. Works okay with clearing as you probably won't be hitting them that many times, but boss fights you'll be hitting the boss for 4 seconds without impale after the stacks are gone.


Don't take The Impaler node on this build! - Tested. I think creator will change it when he get some more time.
"
Morrdie wrote:
"
Trunghxf wrote:
man, may i have question about notable The Implaer? if you have it then max impale on enemies is only 4 right? not 7 impale stack like in PoB


it is main target + mobs around get you normal impale stacks from gear/gems/passives + 4 aditional stacks so no limit for impale stacks, only you cant impale them again in next 4 sec after impaling them


From wha ti understand, The Impaler allows you to do 5 impale stack on enemy you hit and enemy around him, you can impale anymore on them the next 4 sec, making impale stack is same as limit at 5 for 4s.
If you take this notable, your dps from impale is fixed and cant't burst within 4s. IT's useless for melee build like Cyclone, it's only boost dps of archers, liek bleeding or tornado shoot
"
Domineto wrote:
As Drklf says
"
I would go ahead and claim that using the Impaler node with cyclone is actually a very drastic drop in dps. Works okay with clearing as you probably won't be hitting them that many times, but boss fights you'll be hitting the boss for 4 seconds without impale after the stacks are gone.


Don't take The Impaler node on this build! - Tested. I think creator will change it when he get some more time.


I have strange feeling that OP abandoned the sunken ship and we need to figure out things by ourselves 😁
Hi. I really like this complication, I think I will finally reach my dream level 100 on it. Can you say exactly what cluster jewels are about? I would like to improve it as much as possible, I am still playing the standard because I am still learning, but I will take the next league; D
and yes, the impaler also seemed weak to me
Last edited by rhenta on Jun 21, 2020, 11:26:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info