[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

3.11 ready ;)
I think The impaler keystone was designed for slow attack speed build. For cyclone and bladestorm, we attack as aoe, and will impale multiple targets with a single spin anyway. Don't know if I understand correct or not
"
Poisom wrote:
3.11 ready ;)

The Forceful Skewering was moved within the range of Might of the Meek, do you think the gem is gonna have to be moved, or do you think we should just ignore the notable?
"
Poisom wrote:
3.11 ready ;)

Am I blind, or is there no 3.11 PoB?
Would be Viable on 3.11?
I'm very interested in this build since never tried anything "tanky".
Is this a liable build as a league starter? If not, do you recommend going bleed bow gladiator to start?
Last edited by Zallo on Jun 18, 2020, 7:13:41 PM
man, may i have question about notable The Implaer? if you have it then max impale on enemies is only 4 right? not 7 impale stack like in PoB
I would like to try this as League Starter but I can't open the 3.11 Skill Tree on PoB. (Updated) I only get an Error everytime I try.

Someone with the same issue?

Edit: Figured it out by myself, I had to install the POB fork.
Last edited by Ajlee on Jun 19, 2020, 10:14:38 AM
"
Trunghxf wrote:
man, may i have question about notable The Implaer? if you have it then max impale on enemies is only 4 right? not 7 impale stack like in PoB

it is main target + mobs around get you normal impale stacks from gear/gems/passives + 4 aditional stacks so no limit for impale stacks, only you cant impale them again in next 4 sec after impaling them
Last edited by Morrdie on Jun 19, 2020, 12:14:23 PM
"
Morrdie wrote:
"
Trunghxf wrote:

it is main target + mobs around get you normal impale stacks from gear/gems/passives + 4 aditional stacks so no limit for impale stacks, only you cant impale them again in next 4 sec after impaling them

Hmmm. is that nerf or buff in this build? 😋

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info