[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
sushibagel wrote:
Just got this build into maps, I've got a lvl 1 precision but am unable to cast blood rage or ancestral protector (not linked to cwdt) anyone else run into this or am I doing something wrong?

I'm pretty sure all my links are setup the same way OP had them on his harvest end game gear setup.

Level up and get a few more mana/intelligence. It will come.
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:
"
sourcez wrote:
I still randomly get one shotted in a T12 to T14 red map at level 72-77. I need to know how I can fix this. Please help. POB: https://pastebin.com/rmyJubY3

Get rid of that 50% damage taken abyssus asap.
Get one that is max 41%.
Then vendor that 50%'er.

I dropped my abyssus altogether tbqh. The one-shots were too much, even with a 40%'er and 6k life. I'd rather take an extra 30 seconds to burn down a boss.
It feels SO much better now.
I am simply using a starkonjas. Loving it.

Also, life. Get it above 6k.

Thank you for taking your time to check out my build. I will definitely look into your advice. Yeah I had a feeling it was that but since OP had it and I was just 9% more than OP I didn't think it be a big deal. I will check out other options. Thanks!
What would be a better rare helmet to abysuss? Let us say up to 10ex, I'm not looking after mirror tier rares,but something that can even if not give me the same,at least it will be viable.

The endgame content is just annoying with this. Like getting oneshotted by normal atziri, or getting a random oneshot by elder. 5K life might not be perfect,but still,considering my gear,I would have thought that such things would not happen.
I play standard, and I would never switch my legacy abyssus - the damage is nice :)
I tried to add some chaos resistance, now I don´t die so much.
"
sourcez wrote:

Thank you for taking your time to check out my build. I will definitely look into your advice. Yeah I had a feeling it was that but since OP had it and I was just 9% more than OP I didn't think it be a big deal. I will check out other options. Thanks!

That ~9% makes a huge difference. Huge.
Guessing your physical damage mitigation is in the negatives when endurance charges are not up.

- I see you put on a Starkonja. You'll survive much better but you should do DPS upgrades asap.
The downside to Star is a big dps loss from Aby.
Get a Ryslatha's belt. That will be immediate help.
"
Nosferat wrote:
What would be a better rare helmet to abysuss? Let us say up to 10ex, I'm not looking after mirror tier rares,but something that can even if not give me the same,at least it will be viable.

The endgame content is just annoying with this. Like getting oneshotted by normal atziri, or getting a random oneshot by elder. 5K life might not be perfect,but still,considering my gear,I would have thought that such things would not happen.

Yea. :/ The oneshots are too much. I was tired of it too. I switched to an overleech cyclone build for some time. It was great at first, dps was amazing, but could not do Mavin boss fights worth a damn. If I wasn't spinning I was dying and some of those fights you could not reenter and get time to start leeching before you were dead.
So I came back to this build but kept the starkonja from the other build. The dps loss is horrifying but at least I survive 98% of the stuff now.
So much more fun now imo.

Check out other flicker/cyclone builds to see what they are using for helm IMO.
I've seen plenty of profiles using rare helms but did not take note of mods.

Alright boys, did all content in the game.

Shaper, Elder, uber elder, cortex, sirus a8, maven and all unique invitations deathless!

The feared I just can't do it, my brain can't keep up! Put all my hard farmed currency into this toon.

I love the build, and I started it with 2ex!

Here's my gear, I think I'll sub ruby ring soon for an essence crafted warlord steel ring!

Can someone help me with some damage advice currently doing t16 fine but struggling with some boss's.

Also do i need full resistance caps?

Thanks in advance

"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:
"
sourcez wrote:

That ~9% makes a huge difference. Huge.
Guessing your physical damage mitigation is in the negatives when endurance charges are not up.

- I see you put on a Starkonja. You'll survive much better but you should do DPS upgrades asap.
The downside to Star is a big dps loss from Aby.
Get a Ryslatha's belt. That will be immediate help.

Yeah, thanks for the recommendation of the starkonja I definitely see my one-shot goes down by a lot. The dps lost been kinda tough with bosses but I survive t16 maps now. I will definitely get the belt once I have the funds. I'm running this build on a very tight budget. I'm just curious how the OP run the helmet with 41% physical taken. Does he have something else to negate its effect or his videos just not showcasing the amount of random one shots? lol
The build is very tanky and easy to play, but I'm struggling with clearing t16 maps it feels so slow, what can I improve to get more clear speed?

here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/JaFRSm22

thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info