[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Saginatio wrote:
"
Poisom wrote:
Hello made a new version
COC blockman
(kinda expensive and hardly to work on low budget)
i wonder what will be the next blockman version.

Kinda expensive like ~100ex or 1mirror expensive?

PS Thanks for your work on original and new builds :)

The helmet is like 40ex(without aoe sockted is 10-15ex)
the rest of the gear is around (10-20ex with clusters and gloves , boots rings and amulets body armour i made it myself)
+12 ex from 3 multi crit jewel(4each)
if u add awakened gems(20ex+)
bottled faith 5ex
below 100ex for sure my current setup
Just started this and it's been pretty nice.

Here's where I'm at so far. Am I on the right path?

Last edited by chrischoi on Feb 19, 2021, 3:24:05 AM
I like this Built. Can do nearly everything in the Game, but leveling is a real pain. Once in a map I´m oneshotted. Any Ideas?

https://pastebin.com/PCrveew3
"
Rotto67 wrote:
I like this Built. Can do nearly everything in the Game, but leveling is a real pain. Once in a map I´m oneshotted. Any Ideas?

I throw on a starkonja when wanting to level.
"
Poisom wrote:
Hello made a new version
COC blockman
(kinda expensive and hardly to work on low budget)
i wonder what will be the next blockman version.

Power charge on crit in the surrender! SMH. Of course.
TY!

Have been trying to work out a good cast on crit setup for shield but charge on crit works very nice and it's only 1 slot.

Been enjoying your build. TY.

Great build. One-shots sometimes disturb, but this is not critical. How do you take almost 20 million damage? Can all the stones be made of high quality? any ideas?
Please see my build. Can you advise how to increase the damage?
https://pastebin.com/Uz55HDV2

Nice build exiles!
Anyone please help me on upgrading stuffs >.<! I've dying a lot when I hit lv 95. Dont know what to do next. :(
hey- went the EQ version and having some trouble getting the millions of bleed dps that other builds are hitting. any suggestion?

https://pastebin.com/vtJycJ5V
levl 90 75% block attack and spell
but i still dying
"
angrytorres wrote:
levl 90 75% block attack and spell
but i still dying

You will die especially from DOT. Not that much to be done about that. This build might have been extremely powerful in last leagues, but this league not only does it cost a lot of currency to properly make it endgame viable, but you can also die from random oneshots,and damage over time in boss fights is just fantastically annoying.

For 99% of the game,you will melt everything, but that 1% is where you want to push the endgame and that can mean a lot of dying by random oneshot and dot damage that almost instantly drains your healthpool. I'm already at about 40 ex if not more,and I still get random oneshots and endgame content with dot effects feels quite difficult,though I'm not that good with maven mechanics as of yet.

"
KirRoyalXIII wrote:

Anyone please help me on upgrading stuffs >.<! I've dying a lot when I hit lv 95. Dont know what to do next. :(

You could try going for a better helmet, the one you have is with 50%increased damage taken, while your enchant is nice, that 10% more damage you take can be hurtful in different situations.

Also if you have the currency for it and are willing to sacrifice some passives, get the unnatural instinct jewel, there is a socket near "Sentinel", that way you can get a lot of resist,some damage and block recovery,allowing you to get a stronger amu with a lot more physical damage+crit chance+crit multi+life and so on.
Last edited by Nosferat on Feb 21, 2021, 3:11:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info