[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

hi

I have a problem with vengeance end-riposte

They do not work at all someone can explain to me what I need to do ?to Make them work
"
mr559 wrote:
hi

I have a problem with vengeance end-riposte

They do not work at all someone can explain to me what I need to do ?to Make them work

You won't be able to see it when it work. It's a counter-attack when someone hit you and when you block. They're self trigger skills so it can happen very fast at random times.
So it's okay that it means you can not use a skill?
counter skills are like CWDT skills, they are being triggered when you are being hit, but unlike CWDT, which triggers when u take a specific ammount of damage, counter skills trigger when u block, just go to i.e. act 1, stand next to some mobs and observe, you will see animation of counter attacks, reckoning throws cone shaped white shield, riposte and reckoning make apparition of a weapon, one swing from upwards straight down, the other makes a little weapon appear and swing around you. Also, counter skills have small cooldown which you can observe on their icons on bottom right
You will also notice it when you run into a pack and they all die before you hit them yourself :D
Just got this build into maps, I've got a lvl 1 precision but am unable to cast blood rage or ancestral protector (not linked to cwdt) anyone else run into this or am I doing something wrong?

I'm pretty sure all my links are setup the same way OP had them on his harvest end game gear setup.
The OP no longer support this build? I don't have all the OP's gears but some of it, but the skills and gems are the best I can get. Also I have the 7 defense layer, but I still randomly get one shotted in a T12 to T14 red map at level 72-77. I need to know how I can fix this. Please help. POB: https://pastebin.com/rmyJubY3
Really nice built.

I have one question. How does everybody use Pride, Precion, Herald of Purity, Blood and Sand and Dread Banner at the same time. Especially Pride is hard to use, or am I missing something.
"
Rotto67 wrote:
Really nice built.

I have one question. How does everybody use Pride, Precion, Herald of Purity, Blood and Sand and Dread Banner at the same time. Especially Pride is hard to use, or am I missing something.

How is pride hard to use? It's just an Aura. Pride is 50%, Herald is 25%, Dread is 10% and Blood and Sand is 10% keeping blood and sand at level 6. Your precision doesn't use mana reserve %. It uses "mana" so keeping precision at level 1 is only a cost of 22 mana reserve for 20% crit strike and 93 acc. Your cyclone mana cost should be eliminated if you can get the chest piece. So there isn't any other mana cost since dash and enduring cry uses Health instead of mana with the blood magic support.
Last edited by sourcez on Feb 14, 2021, 8:01:29 PM
"
sourcez wrote:
I still randomly get one shotted in a T12 to T14 red map at level 72-77. I need to know how I can fix this. Please help. POB: https://pastebin.com/rmyJubY3

Get rid of that 50% damage taken abyssus asap.
Get one that is max 41%.
Then vendor that 50%'er.

I dropped my abyssus altogether tbqh. The one-shots were too much, even with a 40%'er and 6k life. I'd rather take an extra 30 seconds to burn down a boss.
It feels SO much better now.
I am simply using a starkonjas. Loving it.

Also, life. Get it above 6k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info