[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

hmmm How can face tank Shaper like this?
"
hmmm How can face tank Shaper like this?

As you can see in the video. The amount of Instant Leech we got from the Bloodseeker Weapon we just constantly have full HP. The build really comes down to these things.

As long as you are attacking/leeching -> You have full HP.

As long as we don't get one shot -> We can't die.

So obviously some insane hits like "Phoenix Explosion" we need to stay away from. But other than that, as long as there is no Degen on the ground and we are leeching. We mostly can't die to anything.
"
n0rek84 wrote:
Right so how you're dealing with mana on start?

Now we don't have that plate -15 mana cost so what's the drill for league starters cyclone?

Just as SeeToSky said. There is a 3.10 Update at the start of the build now that gives 3 different options on how to handle the -15 Mana Cost Armour changes.
"
SeeToSky wrote:
What weapons do you use before the claws? 60 level -

In my most recent video for the League Start stuff about this build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYZ6sBprkhE

I explain that you can use pretty much any weapon until you get to 60+. I will personally use Swords probably, or maybe axes. Depending on what items I do find. Melee leveling is a lot about having high damage on your weapons to keep up with the Acts.

But yeah I will go with Swords so I can use leap slam during leveling because leap slam is my favorite movement skill.
"
ravri wrote:
Hey, so I'm pretty new (Metamorph was my first league). Could you explain some of the gem levels being <20? Why are Brutality and Maim Supports 19, for example? I understand why the Cast When Damage Taken setup might want to be particular with their levels, but not anything else. Thanks! <3

Might have been something I did wrong when making the Guide I guess. All Gems should be 20/20 to maximize the build.

Also if you want to invest more money into the build, you also have the Awakened Gems.

I will later this league(in a few weeks probably) make an updated version with a proper "MIN MAX VERSION" to really push the build to stupid places.
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
n0rek84 wrote:

Now we don't have that plate -15 mana cost so what's the drill for league starters cyclone?

Just as SeeToSky said. There is a 3.10 Update at the start of the build now that gives 3 different options on how to handle the -15 Mana Cost Armour changes.

Sorry apparently I missed it, so how much mana reduction or leech we actually need to not use flasks?
"
n0rek84 wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
n0rek84 wrote:

Sorry apparently I missed it, so how much mana reduction or leech we actually need to not use flasks?

During the acts I would still suggest a mana flask. But when we hit maps, we probably just need the 1 mana leech node that is in the Leveling Skill trees. I tried it out and it works fine when we don't use Pride and have a decent mana pool to work with.

As soon as possible I will get my Crafting Thread up and can craft -3 Total mana cost for free to people as well on their jewellery :)
So wasps nest is highest dps unique even when using brutality?
"
xshortzox wrote:

no, it’s written in the guide that you can replace it with a rare one, read it carefully
"
xshortzox wrote:

It's the second highest. The other one is the Scourge but only like 90k dps though. And Scourge is much harder to acquire because it drops from Chimera and therefor also more expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info