[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

really loved this build but was wondering is there a replacement for Abyssus?
Got really amazing gear just need to replace a ring and maybe craft a super claw.
Have almost 3mln dmg, cant complete 20 waves, bcz last boss have a TONN of hp and its like Sirius - spawning DoT clouds...
looking to play this in hc, any changes?
"
qww177 wrote:
Have almost 3mln dmg, cant complete 20 waves, bcz last boss have a TONN of hp and its like Sirius - spawning DoT clouds...
Think some reduced DoT mods might be enough to handle it, or going to need a rejig and boost regen to overcome it?

There's enough strength in other areas to be able to push regen a little more if it helped make up for some of the weaknesses. It's so strong against everything except degens.
Hey there, was wondering... how do I get -15 mana to the chest ? Got 100ilvl astral with warlord influence but already used XX Serrated fossils.. still nothing. Ppl in the chat says that I need to use alternation orbs and then regal, anull exal it till its good.. but it seems so expensive, lol
Thanks.
look prices of body armor....
dont craft it, just buy a -6 to -8 amulet, it will do the job perfectly

i had many choice,

1) the chest, destroying my economy (well still dont have enought btw)
2) multiple pieces with -3 channeling, with is bad choice, because you will sacrifices to many stats options.
3) amulet with -6 to -8 Cheapest & Only one item so easy stats sacrifice

mana leech is just temporary, if you want more dmg you'will have to reserve more mana for auras so leech....

if anyone have an others solution, im open :)
Hello
Looks like great build!
Didn’t really played since Beastiary league, but would like try this build on standard. What would you suggest to be changed? Maybe throw in some legacy items? I think i got 20-30 ex to spare on standard too...

Any help would be awsome.

Keep up great work!
Hello did you just redid half of your skill tree :( you removed charging offensive if i am not mistaken . Damn
Ok so all good ! :) Already got my -15 mana cost.. Took a bit longer than expected, but it's there ! Was doing T16 maps with 33 mana till now, so this is gonna be so much easier ! :) Serrated fossils works just fine, just not as easy as it was last league. I was told that you should combine Serrated with Lucent fossil to make it easier. GL guys.
Hi, im new in game and i have one question. How "Unstoppable hero" ascendancy node work without the fortitude node? How i can have fortify without "fortitude"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info