[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

A cheaper alternative to the -15 mana cost chest or three -3 channeling mana accessories:

Will miss out on some physical attack damage, but at least it has resistance and life unlike the Praxis ring.

Good choice while saving for the other stuff.
Here's my PoB link, any suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/DzHrWH1p

Feeling fairly squishy, using Alpha's Howl at the moment for freeze immunity and the mana reservation reduction for pride. Switched to a 5L from a tabula for the extra stats.

Has anyone cleared the 20 waves in simulacron with this build?

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:

Has anyone cleared the 20 waves in simulacron with this build?

Ty

I am waiting on a 6-link then I will try :)
UPDATE INCOMING SOON!

I know many people have questions about many things.

I will spend the next few days completely overhauling this Guide to make it more Beginner friendly and have more overall information regarding every aspect of the build and star working on a min max version as well!

Thanks everyone for your patience and hope everyone is enjoying the build! :)
Very nice build and the guide is perfect.You are putting so much work :).
I have a question. What would be the best option for the body armour?
ilvl85+ astral plate with warlord influence is the must have.maybe double influence with elder/hunter for the crit ? Something else? And if so what do you think is the best way to craft it ? Maybe with an astral plate with either warlord or elder/hunter influence and 2 mods, with the one being the mod that we want, and another body armour with the other influence with 2 mods, with the one being the other mod that we want. And ofcourse an awakener's orb. Is this the easiest way to get the "perfect" body armour ?
Hey! About the cluster jewels..

Do we try to get as much "Adds # passive skills" as possible or is it actually better to try to keep it as low as possible so it's less points for the notable?
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
Bananaru wrote:
Having a lot of fun!
Trying to take the build to the next level!

Gonna get a watcher's eye first and 2 more levels for wind-up :D!
After that probably a claw, and then idk

My gear:

Spoiler

(i know, gotta get a sulphur flask, but i love the 20% movespeed from the onslaught flask)

Other then that, anyone have any suggestions?

Holy moly! Haha that is insane! I guess next step with all that gear would just be a high pDPS Rare Claw :)

For the awakener fight, do you suggest replacing the Abyssus helmet with another 1? Or our defences sufficiently high to keep it equiped?
"
amax3 wrote:
Very nice build and the guide is perfect.You are putting so much work :).
I have a question. What would be the best option for the body armour?
ilvl85+ astral plate with warlord influence is the must have.maybe double influence with elder/hunter for the crit ? Something else? And if so what do you think is the best way to craft it ? Maybe with an astral plate with either warlord or elder/hunter influence and 2 mods, with the one being the mod that we want, and another body armour with the other influence with 2 mods, with the one being the other mod that we want. And ofcourse an awakener's orb. Is this the easiest way to get the "perfect" body armour ?

Get a proper cruasder chest

ALT spam, untill u only have the mod you want

Get an elder chest

Alt spam till u have the mod u want.

THEN COMBINE AND PRAY TO RNGESUS

(and hope u can craft what u want/get good rolls)

looking good so far . upgrades are possible i have achieved wave 19 but boss is way to tanky/op

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info