[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Kenoselaris wrote:
I have been running this build for a few seasons now and oddly just came across this on the forums while researching the 3.11 cluster jewels.

There are ALOT of nuances in this build that can scale it to tremendous dmg 9-10m dps+. I am clearing all content with this build with little trouble. I occasionally get 1 shot, but hp pool is up to 5500 with 50% phys reduction, max res, 30% evasion, 50% block and overleech.

cluster jewels are a MUST for this build if your going to scale into end game. the basic tree does not scale like they do. but that requires specific gear to maximize the damage ramping up.

Lately I've been changing the skill tree significantly to make up for the damage nerf to Crit/Dual Wield/Impale. The new Skill Tree is much more balanced and offers a good amount of damage overall, but I still do suggest using 1 Cluster Jewel because 2 now is so hard to get 2 good large and 4 good medium.
What one Large and medium cluster jewel do you recommend choosing/focusing on with the difficulties of getting clusters?
What changes would you do to a talent tree with HH? Or do you think HH is not as good as I think for this build? :D
"
Cirqua wrote:
What one Large and medium cluster jewel do you recommend choosing/focusing on with the difficulties of getting clusters?

Atleast Wind-Up on the Large and atleast 1 Enduring Focus on a Medium^^ then just follow the rest that is suggested in the Guide :D
"
Málina wrote:
What changes would you do to a talent tree with HH? Or do you think HH is not as good as I think for this build? :D

Don't know specifically what changes I would do. Can't think of anything right now^^ But tbh this build is not really optimized for headhunter haha. I think the Slayer version is better for Headhunter :)
That's what I've got by self crafting/min-maxing with this build on harvest: https://pastebin.com/kCzSvcas. Thank you for your efforts I really enjoy playing cyclone but seems league gonna end soon for me
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
Kenoselaris wrote:
I have been running this build for a few seasons now and oddly just came across this on the forums while researching the 3.11 cluster jewels.

There are ALOT of nuances in this build that can scale it to tremendous dmg 9-10m dps+. I am clearing all content with this build with little trouble. I occasionally get 1 shot, but hp pool is up to 5500 with 50% phys reduction, max res, 30% evasion, 50% block and overleech.

cluster jewels are a MUST for this build if your going to scale into end game. the basic tree does not scale like they do. but that requires specific gear to maximize the damage ramping up.

Lately I've been changing the skill tree significantly to make up for the damage nerf to Crit/Dual Wield/Impale. The new Skill Tree is much more balanced and offers a good amount of damage overall, but I still do suggest using 1 Cluster Jewel because 2 now is so hard to get 2 good large and 4 good medium.

the cluster jewels are pretty easy to roll now that the 2 jewel sockets are part of the gem itself. garden/chaos. I am running double CJ trees. larges are feed the fury/deadly repartee/whatever third cuz they are all meh. mediums are crit with precise commander and basics of pain x3 and precise commander/overwhelming malice x1. smalls are all life with feast of flesh. I have moved back to swords as claws were really pathetic damage wise. even post nerf swords are doing way more. I changed my tree alot from last season and am still adjusting it as I expand into my final build currently. 2 more medium CJ's rolled correctly and ill be making another sweeping tree change. things like swagger ramparts etc will be removed for the 2nd tree as they are just places to use skill points atm.

IMO versatile stance and charging offensive are musts now in this build. as a side note.
Last edited by Kenoselaris on Jul 14, 2020, 12:18:20 PM
Love the build thank you for share. Also can anyone Help me out on the Skill Tree on witch route Too take first.. Thats the only thing i can't see I mean yes I see the build and in its earlier stages on the skill tree but having trouble finding out how to find witch link in this build shows me priority in the skill tree in the first 30 levels or so.
<Patience Is A Virtue>
IS it at ALL possible to play this build with something other than a shield??
<Patience Is A Virtue>
Bruh
KEKW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info