[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Just an FYI, I've been using Dash with the new Second Wind support. It's pretty awesome. You can't blitz across the map like you can with whirling blades, but you have more than enough movement to easily get between packs, it recharges extremely fast, and (best of all) you can actually jump terrain.
"
ShadyOG wrote:
What are your thoughts on this cluster jewel? https://i.imgur.com/3RwdSsB.jpg Do you think it's worth the points to pick this up?

Actually yes!

I will soon make a new section of the guide called "Cluster Jewels" where I highlight worthy Jewel Nodes that can be used in a 2nd version of the Build.

I myself is currently playing this 2nd version of the Build with these new jewels to see how it feels.
"
3venflovv wrote:
Just an FYI, I've been using Dash with the new Second Wind support. It's pretty awesome. You can't blitz across the map like you can with whirling blades, but you have more than enough movement to easily get between packs, it recharges extremely fast, and (best of all) you can actually jump terrain.

Thank you very much for the info! I will try this out to see how it feels like! I don't really dislike Whirling Blades but. I wish we could use Leap Slam. But maybe this new setup you speak of could be a nice setup!
BUILD HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH NEW INFORMATION!

READ 3.10 UPDATE #2 and #3!

Added information in Leveling Items about keep upgrading weapons through acts to keep up with damage.

Changed Leveling Skill trees to better fit our new ascendancy choices of starting with Master of Metal for higher damage earlier in the leveling stages(which people were struggling with)

We now start with Master of Metal after First Labyrinth.

We try using Impale Support earlier with Master of Metal and Impale nodes in skill tree.
I think i will give this build a try now .. i´ve leveled my Necro Spellslinger till maps... but holy shit .. the monsters in the fog are horrible.. so i need something tankier ^^
Here's the jewel I'm using myself, but I'm sure there's better stuff out there:

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/QQecGnX
Last edited by projectoffset on Mar 14, 2020, 10:21:45 PM
"
projectoffset wrote:
Here's the jewel I'm using myself, but I'm sure there's better stuff out there:

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/QQecGnX

Pretty decent, definitely better stuff out there but you work with what you have and this is not too bad :D
Yeah, it was only 1c so I couldn't pass it up.

Out of curiosity can you list some notable nodes we should look for, maybe in terms of most desirable to least?

Or is that in the works?

What I can improve here?
There is a melee bug. You aren't considered duel wielding when you go into another instance. A lot of dmg is loss this way unless you weapon swap. Also melee again is bad for this content due to volitile explosions. I sold off my gear and rerolling as totems so my totems can tank all the BS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info