[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Randomaiz wrote:
"
Randomaiz wrote:
Hello guys, i want to upgrade my equip but i'm a bit confused about what item to upgrade, can you help me? Thank you!

Spoiler

Please, help me :(

Just compare with mine.

https://pastebin.com/6q3swQFD
"
Randomaiz wrote:
"
Randomaiz wrote:
Hello guys, i want to upgrade my equip but i'm a bit confused about what item to upgrade, can you help me? Thank you!

Spoiler

Please, help me :(

Your rings, amulet and gloves could all be way better.

Where to go from here.. I can clear maps insanely fast but bosses can be struggle some times
Hi. This is the best build guide I have ever seen. Thanks. Very clearly explained .. even for players who have already some exp. with PoE. Please keep up the good work. You have a follower. Greetz form Holland, Tony.
I have question regarding Claws of the Pride annoint.
15% attack speed if you used movement skill recently.

We use cyclone, which is movement skill and increase attack speed, but when i tried in my hideout, attack speed buff went off after 4 seconds. Does that mean that we should somehow recast movement skill every 4 secons in order to have that boost?

sure, we can use whirling blades or anything, but when i play in very very juicy map with high density of mobs, i just cant stop to roll, because if i do, im pretty much dead.

if thats the case, then i believe i should take up another annoint.(Assasination probably, which is alredy very close to Claws of the Pride (dps wise))
Can anyone confirm this?
Last edited by BopMajster on Apr 19, 2020, 7:01:24 AM
"
BitterCoffee wrote:
Hi, guys

I currently have these three cluster jewels.
What is the best combination?

Deadly Repartee
Deep Cuts
Smite the Weak

+

Deep Cuts
Martial Prowess
Wind-up

Or

Deadly Repartee
Deep Cuts
Martial Prowess

+

Deep Cuts
Martial Prowess
Wind-up

I don't know if it is worth having two stacks of Martial Prowess or maybe having one Martial Prowess and one Smite the weak is better.

Thoughts?

Could anyone please help?
"
swaggerino123 wrote:
"
Roman22axl wrote:
hello guys its possible to change the claw craf for the saviour ?
I lose a lot dps ?
I really want to try it but I am afraid of spending badly my currency.
What do you think?

Sure that works and its probably not less but alot more dps (depending on how good the clones actualy are (Ai behaviour wise), have not played with it), just change annoint to ambidexterity and use a large jewel with deep cuts and quick and deadly.
Depending on how much you wanna spend you could alternatively get a 200pds+ paradoxica with blind or impale chance. Realy depends on how good the clones from the saviour are

Saviour is pretty good and nice for clear speed. Paradoxica requires way too much dext to use. Was going to try but dext req is 212...
Spent a couple hundred ex on the build but it was worth it, i think i can facetank everything but mostly bosses just die before they could do anything

Can anyone help me out with crafting these gloves?

I am really a noob crafting and I don't know which way I could get the most out of them.

Thanks in advance
Hello guys! I Just want to know is Bloodseeker a must for this build to work or another 400+ dps claw would be better??? thanks for your answers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info