[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
QuantomO wrote:

Not checked your gear yet but your skill tree is half in the cheap version, half in the expensive version. You need to go for both cluster jewels

What's the expensive version? This? https://pastebin.com/raw/1BvxfCLS
Found this today, and was wondering if it's worth adding the 100-129% physical damage buff? I'm new to crafting so not sure.

Thanks!
Does the savior works in this build?
Outside of getting better claw than Wasp's Nest, what upgrades to my items could you recommend?

can someone explain me, how exactly abyssus increased physical damage taken works?
if we would have 130 physical dmg reduction and we put abyssus on, we go to 90% and we are perfectly fine and capped?
or this works like we have 90 physical dmg reduction and with abbys we go down to 50% ?
Last edited by BopMajster on Apr 15, 2020, 10:02:34 AM
Hey what would I look for if I wanted a min max amulet? Maybe add to the guide?
Really enjoying this build so far. I'm easily pushing 10m+ dps with plenty of room to improve. I'm going to start upgrading my resistance on my gear to try and cap chaos resistance which i think will help with reducing the one-shots etc.

Has anyone tried to run saviour + bloodseeker? Obviously it would mean dropping some claw nodes but i think it could be a good increase in dps. The only drawback is that saviour can be inconsistent when mapping.

Also has anyone tried to use 2x circle of guilt to add Herald of Purity to the build alongside pride? I might play around with POB to see if it's an upgrade in damage over 2 high damage rings with assassin's mark.
"
BopMajster wrote:
can someone explain me, how exactly abyssus increased physical damage taken works?
if we would have 130 physical dmg reduction and we put abyssus on, we go to 90% and we are perfectly fine and capped?
or this works like we have 90 physical dmg reduction and with abbys we go down to 50% ?

I believe it works like this:

Raw damage = 1000
phys damage (assume 90% res - max) = 100
abyssus (phy damage increase 40%) = 100 * 1.4 = 140 damage taken

So overall in this example your phys damage reduction gets dropped from 90% to 86% – not as bad as the 40% damage increase implies. But there is still a drop despite you being overcapped.
So I am a bit confused. According to my POB I am dealing only 3.8 Mil DPS but looking into it I have better gear than the POB char linked in the guide? (Couldn't defeat SImalucrum Wave 20 due to lack of damage)

Am I doing something wrong in the settings or what did I overlook? Thanks for any feedback :)

Last edited by Relion on Apr 15, 2020, 6:45:30 PM
I'm a bit confused. If i have precise focus on each of my 2 medium cluster
jewel, does it stack?

--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Hex Breaker
1 Added Passive Skill is Precise Focus
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------

1 Added Passive Skill is Enduring Focus
1 Added Passive Skill is Precise Focus
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------