PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
ezekiell51 wrote:
Hi,

First, thank you for this guide! very nice!

I try to play this build for the ultimatum season. I have a good stuff (I think..). But when i try to export it on POB, i get a really poor DPS with skeleton archer on helmet (~300k).

With skeletton warrior on body armor, i was around 1m dps.

I dont understand. Can you help me please? me character is Necro_Sushi

Thank you!

Vicious projectiles is bugged and does not work with skeleton archers on PoB - you have to edit an item and add the %more damage manually - this is what OP did as well on a flask. So while you might not hit 1m, your actual dps is definitely higher than 300k.
What about skeleton mages? When can play with mages ? Its still good with ultimatum? Sry for my eng
What are the summary changes or Paste bin for 3.14?
"
ezekiell51 wrote:
"
Hi,

First, thank you for this guide! very nice!

I try to play this build for the ultimatum season. I have a good stuff (I think..). But when i try to export it on POB, i get a really poor DPS with skeleton archer on helmet (~300k).

With skeletton warrior on body armor, i was around 1m dps.

I dont understand. Can you help me please? me character is Necro_Sushi

Thank you!

Vicious projectiles is bugged and does not work with skeleton archers on PoB - you have to edit an item and add the %more damage manually - this is what OP did as well on a flask. So while you might not hit 1m, your actual dps is definitely higher than 300k.

Thank you for your answer.

I've added the flask but i reach 600K DPS.

When i read the Archer skeletton POB of the OP, i can see >5m dps. My stuff isnt efficient, but i dont think that can explain this gap.
I try to understand the calc...

is something wrong with my build/stuff/skill?

"
michal09191 wrote:
What about skeleton mages? When can play with mages ? Its still good with ultimatum? Sry for my eng

I play with mages and my profile is public. I did everything ingame except the feared (which i can most likely do no problem, just havent tried yet/missing cortex)

edit: did the feared as well, deathless. Super easy.
Last edited by falagar112 on May 19, 2021, 2:18:04 PM

Hello guys, i have spent a lot of currency into this build and i feel like im missing something. In T16, i often get one shoted by monsters or die fast i cant even react with flasks or enduring cry.
I have 5k5 HP, full res cap including chaos res.

If someone can help me, i would really aprreciate it.

"
Zellez wrote:

Hello guys, i have spent a lot of currency into this build and i feel like im missing something. In T16, i often get one shoted by monsters or die fast i cant even react with flasks or enduring cry.

My equipment is slightly worse, you can check it in the profile. I'm dying from random one-shots sometimes too, or in ultimatums, but atm I'm actually finishing like 2/3 of them in T15-T16 maps. I'm afraid that's what we get without additional layers of defense here. One thing I don't see on your jewels is minion taunt. It helps a lot with not getting hit in general - you put skeletons in-between you and enemies, they taunt, enemies don't attack you, you can focus on evading projectiles if any.

Also, I believe that your curse setup may not be working as intended - you have two curses, but as far as I understand normal hextouch gem can only apply one curse with supported skill. Two make it two you need to either use awakened hextouch lvl 5, or apply them in two different ways (for me it's armageddon brand + elemental weakness and frostbite on hit on a ring - I understand that with this setup and additional curse from body armor I get both curses applied with the brand)
"
farfast wrote:
"
Zellez wrote:

My equipment is slightly worse, you can check it in the profile. I'm dying from random one-shots sometimes too, or in ultimatums, but atm I'm actually finishing like 2/3 of them in T15-T16 maps. I'm afraid that's what we get without additional layers of defense here. One thing I don't see on your jewels is minion taunt. It helps a lot with not getting hit in general - you put skeletons in-between you and enemies, they taunt, enemies don't attack you, you can focus on evading projectiles if any.

Also, I believe that your curse setup may not be working as intended - you have two curses, but as far as I understand normal hextouch gem can only apply one curse with supported skill. Two make it two you need to either use awakened hextouch lvl 5, or apply them in two different ways (for me it's armageddon brand + elemental weakness and frostbite on hit on a ring - I understand that with this setup and additional curse from body armor I get both curses applied with the brand)

I went with jinxed juju, taste of hate and near max block (with bone offering + rumi's), game is much easier, didn't die once running T15-16 maps from level 94 to 96, doing all ultimatums. DPS is slightly worse than double wand and dps amulet, but why do we still need dps on skeletons when they kill boss in seconds anyway.

DoT is still a PITA though, I died once to hunter due to not familiar with the fight mechanic. It's a very punishing fight if you don't know the mechanic, the DoT kills you in 1 second or so.
Last edited by DanyStormborn on May 27, 2021, 3:34:29 PM
Started ssf with this build, it was not a good idea at all . Yet, not after nearly a week i have most stuff to come back to it. Wondering if anyone had an idea for a chest on a ssf enviroment, same as wands and maybe shield ?
"
BuggyPie wrote:
Started ssf with this build, it was not a good idea at all . Yet, not after nearly a week i have most stuff to come back to it. Wondering if anyone had an idea for a chest on a ssf enviroment, same as wands and maybe shield ?

10 minutes left i droped a 6-link fleshcrafter, what do you think would that be nice ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info