💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Hi,

Has anyone had a problem with the annoint death attunement? It doesnt work for me, it doesnt add 4th spectre, neither 10th skellie.
Profile is public, char Skellinho. Am i doing something wrong?
Any recommended crafting method for a bone helmet? Current method listed under level 3 gear isn't possible anymore since you can't aug cold/caster on influenced items. You could aug influence mod I suppose but that's like 8ex per attempt and a double-influenced item has a LOT of options.
Last edited by Shaard on May 5, 2021, 6:41:49 AM
Having death attunement only give you the 3rd spectre, you need to raise your "Raise Spectre" gem level to 25 somehow to get the 4th spectre (eg. get a +1 wand and +2 helm, put spectre in the helm)

"
fanat1c007 wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone had a problem with the annoint death attunement? It doesnt work for me, it doesnt add 4th spectre, neither 10th skellie.

"
DanyStormborn wrote:
Having death attunement only give you the 3rd spectre, you need to raise your "Raise Spectre" gem level to 25 somehow to get the 4th spectre (eg. get a +1 wand and +2 helm, put spectre in the helm)

"
fanat1c007 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you.
Wasn't sure if anyone here was more experienced at looking at these or not, but I was noticing that I started having trouble around T14-16 Ultimatums. I'll like my PoB (Using your Skeleton Archer's). Not sure if I need to focus on more damage or survivability, I know my gem is 19 at the time of posting this, just swapped over. Any insight as to where I can improve?

https://pastebin.com/hfx9SyUa

So I am curious.

I have seen a few of these Archer builds and all of them require hundreds of exalts to equip the GG end game gear, not to mention they do worlds more damage than 50 mil but somehow this guide suggests with only 32ex the gear can be obtained. The helm alone can cost in the range of 20-30 ex with the rolls you actually want and not just the Minion Life %.

But what's more is why you think you need to be level 92 to do it? All of the gems and gear can be equipped in the 70-80 range. This is not a knock on the build or the work you have put in to it. I am more curious why most have the build costing 10x what you do and why I would need to be level 92.
Hi, first of, thanks for a great build!

I was wondering where to go from where I am right now, what's the upgrade path to follow?

I killed everything except the feared invitation and cortex (no drops yet), so I feel confident about my dps. Had to run the hidden white though, as I ripped a rare version.

went with fleshcrafter as I got my hands on a +2 version, went with breathstealer since it's so nice for ultimatums. Crafted 3x endurance charge on my jewelry to free up having to cast EC manually.

I have a free socket in my trigger wand and a free 4 link in my gloves. Looking for some ideas what to run in there!

edit:
new amulet:

I'm aware I'm missing anoint on gloves - was unaware that enchanting it would overwrite the anoint :(
Last edited by falagar112 on May 6, 2021, 10:37:00 AM
"
Alazin wrote:
Wasn't sure if anyone here was more experienced at looking at these or not, but I was noticing that I started having trouble around T14-16 Ultimatums. I'll like my PoB (Using your Skeleton Archer's). Not sure if I need to focus on more damage or survivability, I know my gem is 19 at the time of posting this, just swapped over. Any insight as to where I can improve?

https://pastebin.com/hfx9SyUa

Try to use skeleton warriors, they do more dmg. You can look my profile, i just killed sirus. I die 1/10 in trials t16 maps
Last edited by Aterochka on May 10, 2021, 3:46:02 AM
hey guys just wanted to post here to those of you who are struggling ive just finished 36 challenges and everyboss is dead. one thing about this build is its not the best mapper but the boss damage is pretty damn crazy.

for those of you who are struggling the biggest dps upgrade by far was moving skele gems over to elder/shaper bonehelmet with min dam/hyperthermia once i did that i had enough damage to kill pretty much any boss crazy quick, including the feared. the 2nd biggest upgrade was the +curse chest which moved me from about 45m dps to 87m dps if you need guidance feel free to look at my profile, am about done with the league now ive finished 36/40 challenges
Hey I appreciate you kind soul!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info