💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Shaard wrote:
Been using this guide as a reference for my own skele build and I noticed one thing that I think I'm maybe missing something on:

Your 50m dps (10x 5m dps) archer PoB has the flask for vicious proj and sniper's mark since they're broken, but its set to melee skeletons. Actually setting it to archer skeles drops it to ~2.8m per skele. Is there a reason its set to melee instead of archer for the archer PoB?

Oh, they probably finally added the functionality. I'd been asking for it for a while but I haven't done any PoBing this league, so I haven't noticed. I'll update once the crazy part of work is over (soonish)
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
D4rkfalz wrote:
Super new to the game, found myself really loving skelies, especially when I got a 6L chest. For specters I've been considering doing carnage and host chieftains but I want them spamming buffs. By blood magic you are referring to the arrogance gem correct? Slotting a clarity somewhere is probably easier but I'm worried about mana. Assuming you want to link arrogance to specters, would you be plucking Carrion golem from the boots and dropping arrogance there, then slotting golem on a gem ring or?

Yeah blood became arrogance. The chieftains have super low health after being nerfed so much - keep that in mind considering how rippy ultimatums are.

You'd have to move golem/zombies elsewhere if you want to try the chieftains.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
AceEpsilon wrote:
So I'm really loving the builds I started with warriors, this league I'm doing archers and the one issue I'm running into is on POB is how did you calculate normal vicious projectiles and awakened vicious projectiles to get a more accurate DPS number? I tried looking on your POBs and didn't see anything I might be missing something but if you could shed some light that would be a huge help oh and another question do you run just all crabs or do you have a different setup?

I put them into a basalt flask (you have to change the number) but apparently the functionality for archers has been added.

I like all crabs cuz they don't die.
And a huge thank you to copsinyourcomputer for answering so many questions. He's right on the mark, much appreciated.

Work is finally starting to slow down so I'll try to be here more for questions & start to upgrade the guide to 3.14 in the coming weeks.
iLL3aT

Hi,
I want to switch to "skeleton archers". Is it worth with around 6 exas in stash ?
What do I need? I guess switch body armour to 3B2G1R. I have problem here. I cant find one with + level of socketed (duration) gems.

Could you give me a tip for what body armour I should exchange without losing damage?
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Finally, technical problems solved (i hope).

TY for this build, its so funny :)

Now I have Level 2 gear and progression summary i have point about change to skele archers/mages ...

But I have only 2 exa + 600 chaoses in stash .. :D

how did u fix ur lags..i still have them
Hello All.

I'm struggling even in mid tier yellow maps, and while I only have 4k life, it feels like something is off. I must be doing somethign wrong, but what? Can someone take a look at my character and let me know? SSF too.
"
Vickery wrote:
Hello All.

I'm struggling even in mid tier yellow maps, and while I only have 4k life, it feels like something is off. I must be doing somethign wrong, but what? Can someone take a look at my character and let me know? SSF too.

Actually I've just realised I nmeed my last lab. That might help!
Heya. Haven't played in a while, and I have played tons of summoner builds before, but what the heck is a phantasmal gem, how do I get it, and why is phantasmal vaal summon skellies going for 3 exalted on poe trade lol
hey been doing this build doing pretty good. I'm currently working on the level 3 gear looking to get +1/+1 wands. My current wand adds 66% minion dmg but doesnt have the +1/+1. most +1/+1 wands that i can afford are at about 20% dmg max with the +1/+1 mods. Is the upgrade worth it if the minion damage goes down that much or should i wait for a wand with higher minion damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info