💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
Imiona wrote:
The increased Mana Reservation for Flesh and Stone (25% to 35%) will make Mana even more tuff, any other setups possible?

Yeah I’ll have to figure that out. Likely I drop that and add aspect of the avian or spider
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
any 3.14 updated PoB?
"
Avazaladore wrote:
any 3.14 updated PoB?

There's no change to the build really.
Anyone else struggling with map ultimatums?

My skeletons seem to die even in T3 maps immediately during the ult events.
The map itself is super easy and smooth but the league mechanic is almost undoable.
"
Devant wrote:

The map itself is super easy and smooth but the league mechanic is almost undoable.

Yep, I have the same experience (also spectres are dying quite frequently in ultimatums =/).
It might be different with skellie mages but I have the feeling that skellie warriors will generally be 'overwhelmed' with the mass of monsters that are spawning in ultimatums.
Last edited by 0llowain on Apr 17, 2021, 8:46:20 PM
"
0llowain wrote:
"
Devant wrote:

Yep, I have the same experience (also spectres are dying quite frequently in ultimatums =/).
It might be different with skellie mages but I have the feeling that skellie warriors will generally be 'overwhelmed' with the mass of monsters that are spawning in ultimatums.

Hm, fair point. The fix for that will be blessed rebirth as a cluster, but that's kinda rough for league start considering a naked blessed rebirth gem is 30c... I did notice some ultimatums are super rough (though I'm only in act 5).

Definitely make sure melee splash is in - and I guess just keep summoning. Theoretically once skelly gem levels go up a bit, this should be less of an issue - and act as a stopgap til blessed rebirth.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
0llowain wrote:
"
Devant wrote:

Only in Ultimatum or also in the Map?
Loving this build so far, thank you. Once i crafted my 4G triad grip I kind of became unstoppable (max % life corrupted tabula, janky essence crafted wand, random shield with lots of hp) and farmed myself the required amulets. Just need the awakener's orb now and then I can start thinking of endgame weapons!
Last edited by KoldPT on Apr 18, 2021, 1:42:00 PM
Is there anyway to make this build just skeletons with no spectres,golems, or zombos?

Does anyone have suggestions what I could do? I have some sort of fascination with having a "pure skeleton" army but I have not found a build or created one yet.

I do like to run Vaal Summon Skeltons also. What about auras/skeletons, I honestly got no clue what could work.

Thanks honestly if you have any advice.
Чтобы был

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info