3.9.2f Patch Notes

Is... is that an actual anti-carry-scam measure they're implementing?!

Well! Will wonders never cease!
Last edited by FramFramson on Feb 16, 2020, 5:53:05 PM
YAY FOR BEX!!!!
Reduced the damage of the Storm Call skill that Baran-influence monsters used

Oh damn, finally! Thank You :D
These loot changes are BS. I like bringing guildees along for my maps, and i always leave loot on perm so drops are fair. with these changes... why would anyone play with someone else when they never have a chance to get anything good?
Pls properly update the paid tabs particularly the currency and fragments tab to hold the relevant shards/frags. Right now they feel like incomplete products.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
easyyy wrote:
i guess there wont be so many "free" Sirus carry guys when this patch is deployed xD

thanks for still working on improving our beloved game :), i hope this patch would make last Sirus phase better for minion builds.

Free kill also mean i don't want to pay for the kill for endgame grind challenge :P (saw a lot of "carries" that only want that)
any reason for the loot allocation change?

or comment?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
any reason for the loot allocation change?

or comment?

BC this stuff is extremely rare, time consuming and expensive to just randomize it's ownership between the one who actually made it happen and others which can be some 1-time flings. If owner decides his teammates deserve these pieces, he can give them out himself or just flip it in zone. Otherwise -- yes, you have to earn your own Ivory Watchstones.
I love the loot change....in theory. But honestly, make another loot mode. "Free-for-all" means...FREE FOR ALL. If they want a mode of "free-for-all-except-certain-items", then make that mode so that way those of us who run with friends/guildies/etc. can ACTUALLY have free-for-all and not have to constantly spam, "hey, come pick up this loot because I can't get it to give to you".
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Any plans to ban *god damn* bots? Unable to play at this time without spam in pm

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Feb 16, 2020, 6:48:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info