3.9.2f Patch Notes

"
Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Leap Slam while it had the Harlequin Leap Slam Effect applied to it.

Thanks.
"
WamboOSX wrote:
Still no fix for Awakening Bonus on Doryani's Machinarium Map and Perandus Manor Map.

Come back next time.
can a bitch get her hat back
Thank you!!
i guess there wont be so many "free" Sirus carry guys when this patch is deployed xD

thanks for still working on improving our beloved game :), i hope this patch would make last Sirus phase better for minion builds.
Last edited by easyyy on Feb 16, 2020, 4:57:58 PM
Chain hook crashing client with too much attack speed when?
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
ITS FINALLY FIXED!

> Fixed a rare bug where Malachai in The Harvest and Core Map could sometimes fail to transition to his second arena.

I had an immortal Malachai this league. Yes, I mean immortal, he literally would not take damage and I checked with another player to ensure it was not a dps issue (guy was 90+) and I didn't have level scaling enabled. I wish this covered that.
i need new season, i want to play wolcen or d3 :((((
"
Nicoara wrote:
3 Months passed from the league and you fix stuff , this is a great sign that was a fail. Stop making the game for the 2% , or you will be left with that !

yeah, noones listening to you.
Noice necro buff before ultimate GGG stomping aka nerf in 3weeks
Now if you could completely redo Sirius to not be such a terrible experience.... its pure cancer....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info