[3.12] Cold Faith - Ice Nova Inquisitor | TooMuch™ sDPS | Hybrid MoM | Fully updated to 3.12

Thanks for the guide! It was has been a blast to play.
Btw, how do I determine my actual DPS?
I have PoB with the fork, and with some adjustments in the configuration boxes, I get 1.4M Combined DPS. Is that per Ice Nova? Or is that in total.

Here is the Pastebin of my PoB: https://pastebin.com/2Vjs1NVv

"
StormAegis wrote:
Thanks for the guide! It was has been a blast to play.
Btw, how do I determine my actual DPS?
I have PoB with the fork, and with some adjustments in the configuration boxes, I get 1.4M Combined DPS. Is that per Ice Nova? Or is that in total.

Here is the Pastebin of my PoB: https://pastebin.com/2Vjs1NVv

the actual damage is around 3.5/4x the combined dps.

I have found this number because I can down a conqueror (35m hp) in about 1 sec, so I simply did

35m / combined dps = X

it's not very empirical, but it should give a rough idea of the dps you are actually doing

This build is interesting, the damage is awesome it seems and everything dies, but i die so much and cant take any type of big hits. i know i need to level a bit more, equip my shaper ring and then elder. but what else can be done to make this better??
"
Greyrat65 wrote:

This build is interesting, the damage is awesome it seems and everything dies, but i die so much and cant take any type of big hits. i know i need to level a bit more, equip my shaper ring and then elder. but what else can be done to make this better??

glorious vanity and the mod "gain % of life as extra energy shield" on chest makes a huge difference because boosts your ehp a lot. try that.
Can you explain why you take pain attunment?
"
BenN1ce wrote:
Can you explain why you take pain attunment?

Pain Attunement is corrupted via Glorious Vanity so it's actually Corrupted Blood which grants:
  • 50% of Non-Chaos Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield
  • Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

A couple of questions:

1. On POB tree nods that are taken near Intuitive Leap cannot be seen, they are shown in site planner, however i can see that you're playing now with Instability that is not added in the planner, should we take it?

2. You've dropped Snowforged in your current char, but it's still in the pob and planner tree, should we do it too?

3. Same question about Watcher's Eye jewel slot, should we take it or just put it in a slot made by medium cluster jewel.

4. Ive looted good gloves with Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Faster Casting / #% increased Cast Speed hybrid mod. Is it worth to use one mod gloves with Master of Fear from jewel over my current one:

That would be all, thank you for any reply.

Last edited by lly1953 on Mar 27, 2020, 5:57:55 PM
I tried to craft gloves with unnerve plus casting speed and this came up
nothing that special besides the 2 mods, is it worth to swap from those ( I have to drop the minimum chaos resistance for basic resistances since I choosed the 2 skill points over alira
"
gtultimate wrote:
I tried to craft gloves with unnerve plus casting speed and this came up
nothing that special besides the 2 mods, is it worth to swap from those ( I have to drop the minimum chaos resistance for basic resistances since I choosed the 2 skill points over alira

How did you craft those? With Awakener's Orb?
"
lly1953 wrote:

How did you craft those? With Awakener's Orb?

Yes, i buy a base fingerless gloves ilvl 85 with faster casting (shapper mod) and a random unnerve gloves .
P.s. You have to care to be solo influenced mods , otherwise there is a chance to fail

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info