[3.12] Cold Faith - Ice Nova Inquisitor | TooMuch™ sDPS | Hybrid MoM | Fully updated to 3.12

The only issue I'm having I think is delirium related. Lag and crit'ing so much I get dumb deaths that should not occur . My PC needs and upgrade:(
Heyho, back in building ^^

Just one question:what level would u recommend to start using the new cluster jewels, as soon as possible or at level 80+?

Regards!
Last edited by Malerbob on Apr 3, 2020, 3:24:34 PM
"
Malerbob wrote:
Heyho, back in building ^^

Just one question:what level would u recommend to start using the new cluster jewels, as soon as possible or at level 80+?

Regards!

the large one that gives blind is huge for survivabilty and is great at any level, the medium ones provide damage boost, but honestly you need them only for the super though bosses, so you can wait on those

Having a great time @ leveling!
Edited the questions because only now I watched the 22c project. All my questions were answered. Greatest work I have seen in poe hahaha thanks a lot!!!
Last edited by philippe_portela on Apr 4, 2020, 3:51:53 AM
Do we need Cold Conduction within Medium Cluster? If we use Mark of the Shaper ring, it adds Lightning Damage to Spells, so shouldn't we also Shock and gain Power Charges from Stormrider? I have yet to take Cold Conduction, but already generating charges, so I was suprised how was that possible, even removed Assassin Mark and seems like I still generate Power Charges.
Hello Sir, crushing trough all yellow,low red maps so far, hell lotta fun!

But i have a question about the large cluster jewel that is listed in the PoB: why is corrosive elements on top in the middle, and not sadist for an example?
Is this layout always random?

Bought a large one with 3 notables, 2 jewel sockets and 8 passives too, but my layout was complete different, i needed 7 points to get all stuff, but in the PoB u only need 5 skill points.

U may know why?

I hope u know what i mean.^^
Hello,
You didnt mantion that which gem we can replace with Summon Flame golem?
Flame Dash + Second Wind maybe or another aura?
Heya. Is there a certain gem setup that you enjoy playing with to prepare you for the end game?

Also how was Simulacrum?
Last edited by mrwiggiiles on May 13, 2020, 10:25:04 AM
Hey tufferugli,

i would like to play this build next season again.
i read the Patchnotes, and i think, there are no gamechanges for this build right?

greetings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info