[3.12] Cold Faith - Ice Nova Inquisitor | TooMuch™ sDPS | Hybrid MoM | Fully updated to 3.12

"
tufferugli wrote:

btw, i fully updated the guide to 3.12 :)

looks awesome!! Thank you for the update.

Have you given any thought to a belt enchant?

These 3 seem to have some synergy with this build:

*15% increased Area of Effect while you have Arcane Surge
*Enemies Blinded by you have 30% reduced Critical Strike Chance
*30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground

Honestly, I hate running the Enriched lab so much I may not even try this. These monsters are easy but god damn the traps are merciless. It makes the Eternal Lab trap damage look like a walk in the park. our lack of physical mitigation is only going to make things worse too in the traps.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 4, 2020, 2:14:08 PM
I am happy with my Glove enchant in case you guys are looking for something to put on them.

I got the Reflection enchant, which when I get hit, causes a clone of my character to appear on screen and start fighting.

The clone does no damage but it almost functions as a decoy totem as I can see the Monsters trying to target the clone for damage, which is better than targeting our main character obviously.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 4, 2020, 3:06:25 PM
Wow!!! Thanks @tufferugli!!!

I completed Hall of Grandmasters for the first time ever :)

I hit level 84 and decided to take a shot since I figured if I would die I would not lose any experience.

I was surprised to kill the first 3 halls so easily. I was in AW8 mode and forgot to lower the level before trying.

In the 4th hall, I ran into one level 100 character I could not damage at all (I think he was regening his ES almost instantly).

After dying a couple of times to him I quickly googled and saw a recommendation that he was regenning his ES based on block and that a Reduced Block support gem could work.

So I quickly bought one and switched out my Awakened Cold Damage (since they were both green).

It took me forever but I finally strung together enough Crit Strikes where he did not block and got his shield down and then insta killed him (he must have been a CI character).

So happy :)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 5, 2020, 1:53:33 AM
ok I have ruled out Frost Shield in the Brand setup. I loved using it with a previous caster but that character was an uber tank and I could stand still in the bubble.

With this current character it feels safer to always be on the move if possible and I never seem to be in the bubble so it is kind of wasted.

I don't get a lot of visual feedback with Arcane Cloak so it is hard to know how it is doing.

I may try Vortex as well since it has good synergy with Bonechill.

============

I am also looking at one other change/addition

*My golem seemingly dies constantly. He has not made it through even a single lightly juiced T16 map yet

I don't yet have Aspect of the Spider on any gear, so I was wondering if I should run another aura in place of the golem.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 5, 2020, 12:03:37 PM
amazing guide , might try this as league starter for the upcoming event , 1 question what would be recommend to level up as a league starter? what point should we start using ice nova/frost ? sorry for the questions
"
GdragonVIP wrote:
amazing guide , might try this as league starter for the upcoming event , 1 question what would be recommend to level up as a league starter? what point should we start using ice nova/frost ? sorry for the questions

no problem and sorry for the late reply.

i usually start with freezing pulse or storm brand and i switch as soon as i get spell echo in act 4, becuase without it the ice nova/frostbolt combo doesn't feel good.

for ssf i would probably go 1hand+shield before gettin a good staff and i would use a passive like this one
https://pastebin.com/3VpaiN0K
Last edited by tufferugli on Dec 1, 2020, 9:54:18 PM
guide looks pretty good, going to play this in SSF mayhem, looking at the post above you recommend a good rare staff right ? until you drop or farm cards for a pledge ?
do you think is good for delve event?
Last edited by armanii84 on Dec 9, 2020, 6:01:00 AM
Hello!

This build is actually fire but i dont get why didnt working..

My more than 4spell says that skill can't be used..

And when i attacked by a npc i instantly die from spell

Please help me.
Leveling this is total hell, overleveled in act 4 and still getting deleted

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info