Cast On Walk Support

"
PrometheusBd wrote:
How about a Cast On Do Nothing Support? It would just cast a spell every time you did nothing.

Cast on AFKing is the next thing.

"
PrometheusBd wrote:
but if you did nothing and nothing happened to you how would that gem work? the way "cast on" gems work is it requires you to do something or something to happen to you for it to trigger so i don't understand the logic behind your gem suggestion

I think that he was being sarcastic ...
I too, believe that allowing player to interract the least possible with the game is a terrible idea.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
PrometheusBd wrote:
How about a Cast On Do Nothing Support? It would just cast a spell every time you did nothing.

Interessting idea. But the forum would be more flooded with people, wondering why they die while standing around, doing nothing and getting oneshooted.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

that sounds interesting but how would such a build be used for clearing maps?

Link it with Lightning Warp.

With enougth random jumps and time, you may be able to clear the map (except for arena) without even having to look at your screen.
Cyclone w/ CwC is basically Cast on Walk already, tbh (and I love that it exists).

"

There was a build awhile back that basically accomplished this by using CWDT, it was like a multi-mirror cost build to beat pre-nerf Uber Elder though. Basically it took advantage of the way Lightning Warp on CWDT works where it will target what just hit them to be hit by Righeous Fire and I think other spells.
"
PrometheusBd wrote:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

Clearing packs: Run up to pack. Stop. Boom.

Bossing: Run up to boss. Stop. Do nothing until it's dead.

I like you.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Cast on Walk would literally just be CoC or CwC with one more available support.

Cyclone CoC Ice Nova for instance, you need Cyclone and CoC, leaving you 4 sockets for your Ice Nova + 3 supports.

Cast on Walk would literally be CoW, your casted spell, then 4 supports.

If CoC wasn't strong enough already, let's make a simpler version that can have another 30-50% MORE damage.

Yikes.
sure go ahead and add such a gem but limit it to "cant support spells+attacks+guard+minion+movement skills" paired with a 80% reduced cast speed
How about cast on fart gem support? But for that we need trousers/pants that will vent.
"
de99ial wrote:
How about cast on fart gem support? But for that we need trousers/pants that will vent.

Templar only support gem ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
PrometheusBd wrote:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

Clearing packs: Run up to pack. Stop. Boom.

Bossing: Run up to boss. Stop. Do nothing until it's dead.

This gameplay is oddly familiar... hm...

Ah the summoner!!! (or the old Righteous Fire)

Already implemented. Move on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info