Cast On Walk Support

basically what this gem would do is trigger socketed gems every time you walked and the faster you walk the more times it triggers with a 150ms cd
Last edited by CAPSLOCK_ON on Feb 13, 2020, 11:18:48 AM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2020, 11:35:16 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
How about a Cast On Do Nothing Support? It would just cast a spell every time you did nothing.
Last edited by PrometheusBd on Feb 13, 2020, 11:21:16 AM
"
PrometheusBd wrote:
How about a Cast On Do Nothing Support? It would just cast a spell every time you did nothing.

but if you did nothing and nothing happened to you how would that gem work? the way "cast on" gems work is it requires you to do something or something to happen to you for it to trigger so i don't understand the logic behind your gem suggestion
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
but if you did nothing and nothing happened to you how would that gem work? the way "cast on" gems work is it requires you to do something or something to happen to you for it to trigger so i don't understand the logic behind your gem suggestion

Just have a timer and if it's been 150ms since your last keypress, trigger the socketed spells.
"
PrometheusBd wrote:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

Just have a timer and if it's been 150ms since your last keypress, trigger the socketed spells.

that sounds interesting but how would such a build be used for clearing maps?
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

Clearing packs: Run up to pack. Stop. Boom.

Bossing: Run up to boss. Stop. Do nothing until it's dead.
"
PrometheusBd wrote:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

Clearing packs: Run up to pack. Stop. Boom.

Bossing: Run up to boss. Stop. Do nothing until it's dead.

what skills would be good to use with it and their supports?
This is slightly better than the add an AH ideas :)
You already have this. It's called abberaths hooves. Have fun.
"
Nubman wrote:
You already have this. It's called abberaths hooves. Have fun.

i know about those booties but that's not quite what i'm talking about

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info