Conquerors of the Atlas - Sirus Statistics

very flawed statistics. Obviously has higher survival bias. You never took into account of people who got experienced killing it over and over vs analyzing only first time kills. time to fire ur stats guy lol
You can die on softcore?
I never even seen him hate New atlas crap
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Would like to see stats on how many percentage of the player base actually killed Sirus at all.
bugs made difference to this stats i think. but it is still how it should be. people are brave in standard mode :D
Do you have statistics of how large a % has actually reached and possibly killed Awakening level 8 Sirus?

The grind is quite big. I'd personally like to know the percentage of players who actually had the time available to reach it...
"
aeneaa wrote:
Last phase of Sirus fight is very badly optimized. PC freezes/stutters 3-4 seconds when he is about to use his beam attack. I wonder how many of deaths is because of that?

I'd imagine that's a local issue considering my Discord of about 10 very active players haven't had any framerate or stutter issues @ that encounter :/ We're pretty diverse in terms of rigs too. I know some are rocking older set-ups strictly AMD and others are playing with systems around 2015+ so likely 4 core Intel with >=GTX1070 all the way up to 8700k and RTX20 Supers.

I can assure you his special beam cannon is nasty regardless of PC issues lol There's a fabulous article written by Ghost Arrow that shows a TON of Path of Exile specific system side optimizations. I don't think I can link it but go Google "Ghost Arrow Path of Exile Increase FPS and Performance. This guide applies to literally any game as well. Just give it a read. He'll let you know if it applies to your situation/system so you're not making unnecessary changes as well. You could also look into TCP packet delays and maybe optimizing your network settings/hardware. If you're running a dual monitor set-up make sure to keep Google Lowered, closed. This issue seems exacerbated by having a Path of Exile official site front and center on Google while playing.
"
Minorith wrote:
Do you have statistics of how large a % has actually reached and possibly killed Awakening level 8 Sirus?

The grind is quite big. I'd personally like to know the percentage of players who actually had the time available to reach it...

That would be interesting actually. In fact I'd like to know that number for many different things done in the game :) Add a little more prestige to my hard work/time. Tbf though Sirus really doesn't take that long to spawn :/ We're talking a handful of maps once you know how the influence system works properly. If it were any faster his drops likely would be worth quite a bit less and it'd make the grind even less worth it.
Since there is some vague chance to GGG may see it, then let me register my profound disappointment in this fight.

I think it's the worst boss fight I had displeasure to try for quite a long time. As a player I felt confused, cheated and angry and I had classic buyer's remorse.

Black boss on black background with black death pools and a bit of deep red = very low visibility. I have seen online players dying because they could not spot the boss in all that mess and these players are pretty good.

He can spawn in positions that make him unplayable.

Black pools can spawn and expand in a way that it's impossible to progress.

He phases inconsistently and can one shot when seemingly phasing.

When fight is done, there is no "feel good" emotion but relief that it's over.

Overall it looks like design ran out of ideas. GGG wanted to have a very difficult boss fight in the game and they have it but it's difficult for wrong reasons.
1) if i die 6 times fighting sirus, i count as dying 1 time or 6 times?

2) How many players never defeat sirus and it was not included in this statistics?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info