PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:
We've put together a small tidbit of information about Sirus encounters for you to peruse at your leisure. These statistics include how many times Sirus has been killed since the beginning of the Conquerors of the Atlas expansion as well as how many times characters have died during the encounter!

First, we'll look at how many times characters have died while fighting Sirus:

• Metamorph | 4408603
  • Metamorph HC | 1014
  • Metamorph SSF | 159115
  • Metamorph HC SSF | 769

Leading the way is the Metamorph league with just over 4.4 million total deaths to Sirus! In Metamorph HC, 1,014 characters lost their fight against Sirus and were sent to Standard league. Looking at Metamorph SSF, we can see that just under 160,000 characters died to Sirus compared to 769 characters in Metamorph HC SSF.

Next, let's take a look at the total amount of times that Sirus has been killed in each league:

• Metamorph | 1028060
  • Metamorph HC | 7871
  • Metamorph SSF | 32053
  • Metamorph HC SSF | 3636

Sirus has died just over a million times in Metamorph league and just over 7,800 times in Metamorph HC. We see that the number of Sirus kills in Metamorph SSF is almost ten times that of Metamorph SSF HC (32,053 compared to the 3,636 respectively).

If we then look at the number of character deaths compared to the number of Sirus deaths, we can see that, in Metamorph league, for every time that Sirus died, just less than 4.3 character deaths occurred:

League Sirus K/D
  • Metamorph | 4.3
  • Hardcore Metamorph | 0.13
  • SSF Metamorph | 4.9
  • SSF Metamorph HC | 0.2

In Metamorph SSF, it's even greater, coming in at just shy of 5 character deaths per Sirus kill. In Metamorph HC, for every Sirus kill, just fewer than 0.13 characters died, or in other words, approximately 1 in 8 characters that attempted Sirus died. This number is significantly lower than that of the non-HC leagues due to the fact that you can only die a single time to Sirus in HC. One would also expect that characters attempting Sirus in HC leagues would be much more prepared and thus more likely to succeed. Similarly, in Metamorph HC SSF, for every Sirus kill, just more than 0.2 characters died, or, approximately 1 in 5 characters that attempted Sirus died. The power offered by having the ability to trade nearly doubled the success rate of HC characters.

Hopefully you've enjoyed this brief look at how characters have been faring with the Sirus encounter. How have you personally managed with Sirus this league?

While we have your attention, please note that there is an error in one of the item filter examples we posted yesterday. We updated the news post, the correct example would be:

MinimapIcon -1
CustomAlertSound "None" (in quotes)
PlayAlertSound None
PlayAlertSoundPositional None
PlayEffect None

Apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
dank
:)
IGN : Sir_Big
are you sirius?
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
ty rly good statistics!

pls ggg make better way for reward or aquire unique emperors jewels! pls!

stop BS monopoly for only 1 who get jewels ALL leagues nonstop ALL times... why u cant just change ur super unfair cheat scam current lab system to something else?
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Feb 12, 2020, 6:23:47 PM
I'd like to see how many SSFHC deaths there were before Sirus during the competition. That would be a really neat one.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
it doesn't make sense to just repeat the numbers in text form. i can read and understand the numbers quicker than reading text. instead, try to come up with reasons why some number is 10 times as high as another. or why there are 4.4 million deaths in sc compared to about 1k in hc. sure, in sc it doesn't matter that much if you die, but you are limited to 6 portals and the encounter is gone if you fail it. the actual reason might be that hardly anyone plays HC. why that may be is a different topic, sure. but man, the statistics (challenges, deaths and such) are soooo lackluster.

edit: i do appreciate the effort. it *is* interesting, but the information value is very low.
Last edited by dachoppa on Feb 12, 2020, 5:51:22 PM
Good stuff
Saved
"
dachoppa wrote:
it doesn't make sense to just repeat the numbers in text form. i can read and understand the numbers quicker than reading text. instead, try to come up with reasons why some number is 10 times as high as another. or why there are 4.4 million deaths in sc compared to about 1k in hc. sure, in sc it doesn't matter that much if you die, but you are limited to 6 portals and the encounter is gone if you fail it. the actual reason might be that hardly anyone plays HC. why that may be is a different topic, sure. but man, the statistics (challenges, deaths and such) are soooo lackluster.

said buy someone who doesn't like statistics obviously
Last phase of Sirus fight is very badly optimized. PC freezes/stutters 3-4 seconds when he is about to use his beam attack. I wonder how many of deaths is because of that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info