Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Upcoming Improvements to Item Filters

The changes do look good from what my very "poorly educated on the subject" self can see. Thanks for that!

3 questions: Is it possible to filter items through "pseudo" stats like we do in the trade search site, like say "(pseudo) + to strength => 50"? Will it ever be possible one day? Any plans for it?
Something actually interesting for a change:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/424370/announcements/detail/1718622688305803252
Last edited by crashbashl on Feb 11, 2020, 9:19:16 PM
What exactly is a delve socket? Or are they referring to resonators? I would assume not since there's a line for resonators.
"
Really looking forward to D4, and back to the magic of traditional ARPG fun.

Check out Wolcen, damm the new trailer is 'dank' and 'pog' and 'poggers'

It releases t'row and is already top of steam
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Last edited by xXIce_MaidenXx on Feb 11, 2020, 11:48:11 PM
"
DuDq wrote:
Nice, But i have question, when You, as GGG are going to FIX Leap slam "feature" regarding jumping in to objects eg. trees, corners of walls, random inaxesible places.

Ohhh god, don't ever play anything with shield charge....... and the winner for the most useless movement skill award goes too........ Shield Charge.

You get caught on EVERYTHING and move 1 mm each time as you try to get around invulnerable pebbles!!!!!!!
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
woho
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Awesome..!

Would it be better to implement Neversink's filter system..
"

Ohhh god, don't ever play anything with shield charge....... and the winner for the most useless movement skill award goes too........ Shield Charge.

Clearly never played with Dash or Frostblink, since they essentially go no-fucking-where and have a cooldown that can't be shortened...
wololoo
"
crashbashl wrote:
Something actually interesting for a change:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/424370/announcements/detail/1718622688305803252

Already bought this, can't wait to play a game where there are no game ruining exploits that don't get fixed, the awakener exploit this season, the various duping exploits of the past were the last straw for me. Why bother playing a game (a grinding game) when god items get created by poor coding, poor or non existent testing and are then NOT deleted from the game...... There is no point to bother playing anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info