The Metamorph Supporter Packs Are Ending Soon

yay!
"
Wissle wrote:
This is the first season/league I play: So does that mean there's 3 more weeks to complete the metamorph challenges too, or does the league end sooner than that?`

I'm wondering the same thing. When is the cutoff for earning the challenges?
"
chanser69 wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
This is the first season/league I play: So does that mean there's 3 more weeks to complete the metamorph challenges too, or does the league end sooner than that?`

Leagues last 3 months,usually. This one started on the 8'th of decemeber. That means december, january,february and new league will come in march.

Now it might be that because of the holidays,new year's and such,the entire thing got delayed a bit, meaning the next league might happen mid march.

But to answer your question,it means you have a bit more than 3 weeks to complete the challenges. The league "dies" a couple of days before the new league starts.
Looking good ^^
"
Nosferat wrote:
"
chanser69 wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:

Leagues last 3 months,usually. This one started on the 8'th of decemeber. That means december, january,february and new league will come in march.

Now it might be that because of the holidays,new year's and such,the entire thing got delayed a bit, meaning the next league might happen mid march.

But to answer your question,it means you have a bit more than 3 weeks to complete the challenges. The league "dies" a couple of days before the new league starts.

Great! Thanks for the info :)
"
chanser69 wrote:
"
Nosferat wrote:

Great! Thanks for the info :)

+1, ty!
Does the new packs show up in trailer before these current packs ends? So we can see if next pack got ugly mtx so we can buy this ones instead if needs be?
Last edited by auc_martin on Feb 11, 2020, 10:53:29 AM
Awesome 😁
Metamorph is my first league for POE and man am I having a blast! I think I have reached endgame with every character class except Scion, defeated Awakener 8, and have also reached maps on HC. I can't wait to see what the next season brings with it. Thanks GGG
One thing I find really disappointing and in dire need of a change in regards to the supporter packs is that the weapon effects should be premium i.e. you should be able to apply them to both weapons as is the case for the ones in the core packs.

Edit: My bad - it seems sometimes it does not reload correctly and the weapon effect does show up on both weapons.
Last edited by Valencius81 on Feb 11, 2020, 1:48:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info