The Metamorph Supporter Packs Are Ending Soon

HYPE
"
"
Jerle wrote:
Feels like the upcoming league expansion is being announced rather late this time?

Its about a week late approximately compared to the 13 week schedule, depnding on the actual date they give us the information. They'll have the choice to be "on time" with the next league start being the 14th March but I expect it means they will be pushing the league start to the 21st March.

It could however be later, just because its normally a 2 week timeframe between announcement and release doesn't mean that it will be this time.

seems like it'll be right on time for march 13th to me.
"about three weeks" could be feb 28th. then a 2 week countdown period until league starts
Lets see what comes next!!
Holup a minute. 3 weeks until 3.10 reveal? That's March. I mean - I love 3.9 and all, but a.... 3 weeks? Really? So mid/late March launch then? Because on one side it's good.
HOWEVER.
1. DO NOT (DO NOT!) impliment Metamorph in 1-in-10 way. This is NOT THE WAY, GGG.
2. If you delay the 3.10 by a month and there will be the same ammount of bugs as in 3.9 - I honestly will be angry.
"
Acemont wrote:
Holup a minute. 3 weeks until 3.10 reveal? That's March. I mean - I love 3.9 and all, but a.... 3 weeks? Really? So mid/late March launch then? Because on one side it's good.
HOWEVER.
1. DO NOT (DO NOT!) impliment Metamorph in 1-in-10 way. This is NOT THE WAY, GGG.
2. If you delay the 3.10 by a month and there will be the same ammount of bugs as in 3.9 - I honestly will be angry.

The earliest 3.10 would ever have been launched is 14th March. The leagues are scheduled for 13 weeks, the current one has been planned from the start to end 10th March and the next league always starts the friday after on PC.

They are roughly on track with the launch, maybe 1 week late. But as someone else said, it depends on "around 3 weeks" and what date it actually means.
pog new league soon
Last edited by octeris on Feb 10, 2020, 8:46:15 PM
Must be some other game releasing this week. Wonder what.
"
Jerle wrote:
Feels like the upcoming league expansion is being announced rather late this time?

If it means the new league isn't as buggy as metamorph, they can take all the time they want imo.
Saved
"
Jerle wrote:

will go a head on this one and say:

"it's part of the development 2020" post.. (sort of) we will see how much they tested this new league regardless.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
neato
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info