The Metamorph Supporter Packs Are Ending Soon

"
"
Why in the video we see a mix of cosmetics instead of only what we receive by buying the packs ? This is false advertising lol (and illegal where I live)

Huh? It’s just a video that highlights some mtx combos with their pack mtx. What’s wrong with that?

His understanding of the English language I guess? Or just a troll?
Who knows people complain about everything this days. lol
So Metamorf league is going to last for about 6 more weeks. Rather long decay.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Morgoth92 wrote:
I will not buy a single MTX point until Horizon/Harbinger Orbs are fixed. I'm also still waiting more fixes for Conqueror's spawning. It's better now, but it looks like they are still harder to spawn if you play the same map/region. If the next release is not released as an Alpha-Test realm full of every kind of possible bugs, I will consider buying more Supporter Packs again.

Omg, whatever will GGG do!? Careful guys, with his lack of future supporter packs you might have to bump up exilecon tickets to 205, or 210 dollars!

In all seriousness, your going to be a joke at their office...Well, maybe if you complain consistently more. To think you hold any kind of sway over a dev with threats and bribery? God I wish you knew the jokes devs have about people like you at generalized meetups, talks, etc. Look up if threats and bribes have ever worked on motivation for game devs? I,ll do you one better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2sGk7Uwe8

A talk by ben cousins on paying to win and microtransactions in general. The short version: Ppl complained, threatened. Media said it would die. What happened?: Money rolled in extremely well, change in population...slightly higher instead of decrease. Moral?: You are the 1%, or 99% if you think about. That is to say, complain all you want, threaten, bribe, say the game will die... But the majority of players will keep on playing, and paying. Because a really good game, feeds into addiction, and thats not an easy thing to quit.

Or if you want to look at reality more broadly... Have vegans freed the meat animals yet by abstaining? I mean...they chain themselves to trees, and actively throw money at people looking to tear down what they hate. Your just witholding money? Okay. Lemme know what happens ;)
"
sefer wrote:
"
Morgoth92 wrote:
I will not buy a single MTX point until Horizon/Harbinger Orbs are fixed. I'm also still waiting more fixes for Conqueror's spawning. It's better now, but it looks like they are still harder to spawn if you play the same map/region. If the next release is not released as an Alpha-Test realm full of every kind of possible bugs, I will consider buying more Supporter Packs again.

Omg, whatever will GGG do!? Careful guys, with his lack of future supporter packs you might have to bump up exilecon tickets to 205, or 210 dollars!

In all seriousness, your going to be a joke at their office...Well, maybe if you complain consistently more. To think you hold any kind of sway over a dev with threats and bribery? God I wish you knew the jokes devs have about people like you at generalized meetups, talks, etc. Look up if threats and bribes have ever worked on motivation for game devs? I,ll do you one better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2sGk7Uwe8

A talk by ben cousins on paying to win and microtransactions in general. The short version: Ppl complained, threatened. Media said it would die. What happened?: Money rolled in extremely well, change in population...slightly higher instead of decrease. Moral?: You are the 1%, or 99% if you think about. That is to say, complain all you want, threaten, bribe, say the game will die... But the majority of players will keep on playing, and paying. Because a really good game, feeds into addiction, and thats not an easy thing to quit.

Or if you want to look at reality more broadly... Have vegans freed the meat animals yet by abstaining? I mean...they chain themselves to trees, and actively throw money at people looking to tear down what they hate. Your just witholding money? Okay. Lemme know what happens ;)

What happened: That game alienated their regular playerbase... and new players didn't stay either. Revenue was up for a short while though. Less than four years after that video was created, the game that is talked about was taken offline. Due to "Not as popular as they once were".
So that video is not really a good example of what you are trying to say. I do get your point though.

However, that video also mentions the forum posters spend over ten times more money on said game. Compared to their other players. So it might not be a smart move to dismiss forum criticism.

About PoE: Personally I feel GGG ruined the endgame with this new atlas. RNG content over progressive content, is a big no for me. So I have also stopped playing/spending. Now to GGG a few bucks might not matter, nor make a difference. But I do know that I am saving money myself.
"
Nosferat wrote:
"
Hellus666 wrote:
"
Morgoth92 wrote:

no one care, I buy them instead of you LOL get rekt

The hell is wrong with you? You are boasting about not caring about GGG fixing anything in this game, because you will give them money regarldess of what they do. Are you actually this thick or just trolling?

Btw,thanks mod for deleting my previous post without an explanation.

That's why GGG keeps ignoring bugs: because some fans decide to give money now matter what...
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
"
sefer wrote:
"
Morgoth92 wrote:

I'm just one player, ofc they don't care at all about a single player, neither should they. BUT, if more and more people are unhappy and stop paying, especially veterans, that might become a problem. Just saying :D
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
This is the first season/league I play: So does that mean there's 3 more weeks to complete the metamorph challenges too, or does the league end sooner than that?`
I'm bored since las week and we need to wait AT LEAST 3 more weeks :( feels sad.
"
Morgoth92 wrote:

Dude, keep your pennies. We got this
Can't wait to see the new packs. It always makes me happy to see new packs and even more happy to see the new expansions. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info